1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for mhdolls

Sep 8, 2006

1. Michele's wigs are quite beautiful. After my first purchase from her went so exceedingly well I immediately purchased another wig and am planning a few more! Super seller! Thanks, Michele :0)

2. Beautiful Wig, amazing color. It got here super fast :D I will definitely post pictures of it on my boy as soon as he get here. :fangirl:

3. I purchased a white mohair wig from Michele. Michele is great at answering questions, very friendly, and my wig was shipped out right away. Thank you very much! Lucy also sends her thanks!

4. Sold my dollndoll body to her. ^^
      Very nice, replied to my pm's quickly etc.

5. Bought one of her outfits -- holy hannah, it came here fast! Shipping was so very quick, and the outfit itself is very well put-together. Recommended! Thank you!

6. Really nice wigs for my new BJD. Michele worked without anything but the head measurement and the names of the colors I wanted. My little girl loves her new wigs. Great workmanship.

7. I just purchased a wig from Michele-her comminucation was EXCELLENT, she shipped very quickly and the wig is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could have asked for a better transaction!!!!!!!!!!

8. I purchased four little wigs from Michele and it was a perfect transaction. These wigs are adorable and so well made! Thank you for such a great transaction - I will buy from her again soon. Thank you again!

9. Bought a Susie head!!! Great Seller!!! Thanks so much!!!!! :D

Judy

10. I bought a DIM Choseol from mhdolls at a great price and with an extensive layaway. The seller was helpful, friendly and quick to respond at all times and the doll arrived well packed and as described with a couple of nice bonuses. Would happily buy from again :)

11. Just got in my lamb skin wig and it look so great on Arafel. Fits her perfectly and really completes her look. Shipping was super fast too, thank you so much.

12. I purchased one of the many gorgeous wigs-- "devil" which has the most amazing color. So soft and well made!
      Communication was beyond EXCELLENT and shipping was fast. Highly highly recommended!

13. I bought a head from Mhdolls, it was, as before, a perfect transaction, she is very nice to deal with, friendly, serious!! I highly recommand her!! :fangirl::fangirl:

14. I bought a doll from mhdolls and the transaction was perfect!
      Everything went smooth and the shipping was very fast!
      Highly recommended!!
      Thanks!

15. Recently purchased 3 wigs from mhdolls, and they were all great!
      It was a lovely transaction all around, thank you so much! :)

best wishes,
      earth.spirits

16. Michele bought a head from me, she paid super quickly and communication was prompt and friendly. A wonderful buyer! :)

17. I bought a mnf marcia head from mhdolls! All perfect, the head is amazing and she is a very gentle seller! ^^

thank you!!!

18. Michele is always good to buy or sell from; in my most recent experience, she purchased a Fantasy Doll girl body from me. A few thoughtful questions and boom! instant payment.

It's hard to beat that! :)

19. Ultra-fast shipping! Love the two wigs--I couldn't believe how fast they came.
      Thanks si much.

20. I commissioned/purchased four wigs from mhdolls. The wigs are great quality, arrived quickly and were packaged well. Thanks!!