1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Mid

Jun 8, 2006

1. I recently purchased a SDC Miko head with its default wig and eyes from Mid. The transaction went smoothly, and the well-packaged parcel was shipped out quickly. Would recommend.

Thank you!

2. Just catching up on some past feedback. I purchased a Jun Tachibana from Mid, also a wig and eyes. Everything once again went very smoothly. Thank you Mid and sorry I am so late leaving this feedback. :aheartbea

3. I bought an F-16 head from Mid, and it was a very smooth transaction! Excellent communication, fast shipping and good packing. Thanks a lot!

4. I had a very unsatisfactory transaction, which I detailed in the Problem Transactions subforum here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210622

The basic gist is that Mid sold me a yellowed, filthy, stained body that was poorly packaged, and once I confronted her about it told me "I'm sorry, but I sold the body and I'm done with it. I don't want to deal with it anymore."

I would advise very strongly against entering into a transaction with her, unless you're prepared to get poorly packaged goods that are filthy and stained.

5. I bought a doll from Mid, and everything went adequately until I got him, and realize he smelled very much like cigarette smoke. He was also shipped not in a shipping box, but in his display box, and his legs and butt are stained a bit from his jeans.

The smell and the staining would NOT have been a problem, as I would have bought him anyway if I had known, but it was an unpleasant surprise to find when the only thing I thought would be wrong with him was a tiny mark on his foot where a cat bit it.

However, she did send me a wig I didn't expect.

All in all, it was an okay transaction, but I wish she had specified in her sales thread that the doll came from a smoking home. I had to leave him in my garage for a while to air out, as he was giving me a headache in my room.

6. Bought jewelry, accessories and a pair of rather rare eyes from Mid. She's very fast with replying to questions and is very flexible. The items were shipped quickly and they arrived safely in wonderful condition. Thank you for the smooth transaction =D.

7. Bought a bunch of clothes anda wig from Mid, she was very kind and shipped them promptly ^^-
      thanks! :)

8. Bought a Shirt from Mid, Great Transaction ^^ Fast to ship and was very nice. Thank you ~

9. Just purchased some items from Mid. Overall it was a happy purchasing experience for me because Mid was friendly, fast responding to my pms and sending out items.

Thank you, Mid ^_^.

10. Mid is wonderful I just got the loveliest eyes today from her.

Highly recommend

11. I bought two beautiful outfits from Mid, and I was very happy with everything! She was polite and friendly in PMs, shipped the very next day, and packaged my items very carefully. I would absolutely do business with her again.

Thanks so much, Mid! :D

12. I got some Zoukeimura eyes from Mid. She was nice enough to hold onto them for me until I got paid again and then shipping from Nova Scotia to Massachusetts was speedy, thanks to her choice of shipping. I'd not hesitate to buy from her again - she was courteous and answered all of my questions quickly. Thanks very much, Mid! :thumbup

13. got some clothes-- great transaction.

14. I bought a pair of pants from Mid, the transaction went smoothly and the pants arrived real fast and in good condition. Thanks!

15. I bought one pair of stockings from Mid and the transaction was very smoothly. Good communication, prompt shipping, and the clothes arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!

16. Bought a Mio shirt from Mid and I received it today ^_^
      Thanks!

17. I bought a necklace from Mid. It was shipped quickly and the whole transaction was very smooth. I would love to business with Mid again. :)

18. Perfect transaction with Mid, easy and great communication.
      Fast shipping.
      Many thanks !!

19. I bought Mid's F17 boy, and everything went quite well. The doll was not in perfect condition, but Mid took pains to explain and document everything, so I went into the transaction knowing exactly what I was getting; the doll arrived as quickly as is reasonably possible and was very well-packaged, so it took no damage in transit.

The doll looks exactly like he did in Mid's pictures, and everything that was supposed to be included was included. I can't really detect more than a vague hint of smoke on him, and I have a fairly sensitive nose. In other words, Mid took pains to keep me informed of everything including the doll's flaws, and as such, I would have to rate this transaction as painless and surprise-free.

Thank you very much!