1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for missimissi

Aug 29, 2010

1. Missimissi sold me a SS karsh head. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so so much!

2. I purchased an A-Line Minifee Girl body off of missimissi. She shipped the next day and the body arrived to me in great condition. Thanks very much for a wonderful transaction!

3. I purchased a fullset Soom Idrial fairy from Missimissi. She was a very quick communicator and answered all my questions, as well as giving some different shipping options. She packed the doll very carefully, and she arrived quickly and exactly as pictured and described in the sales thread. I'm very pleased with her. I would be quite comfortable buying from Missimissi again, although she has killed my doll budget for the rest of the year! ;) Worth it!

4. Bougt a Soom outfit from Missimissi and it was a dream of a transaction. Great communication, very friendly, super fast to ship and the outfit was in mint condition. A real star to deal with,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

5. missimissi sold me a MNF Woosoo head and it was a perfect transaction! Very nice and fast communication and very fast shipping. Thank you very much!

6. Just finished buying an amaing outfit from Missimissi
      Communication was fast and very plesant. Shipping was great and I got my outfit in tip top shape. I would love to buy from or sell to Missimissi agian ^__^

7. Bought a Soom Biweekly outfit from Missimissi and the transaction was wonderful. Highly recommended.

8. I purchased a Leekeworld LR-051 Pink Cocktail wig in MSD size and it was shipped quickly and packed well. Good transaction!

9. I bought a limited Soom nephelin wig from missimissi. She was helpfulness personified, very reasonable when we were discussing price, and I was more than content with the result. She shipped the wig promptly and it arrived in the UK in great condition.

A big thank you and highly recommended¬ :D

10. I bought a wig from Missimissi and it arrived today in perfect condition! I accidentally charged her the paypal fees and she was very nice about it, and we got it fixed the same day. She sent the wig out super fast!
      I definitely recommend Missimissi as a seller. Nothing negative to say here :)

11. Bought a Soom outfit from Missimissi and it was a great transaction. She was really friendly and upfront and shipped quickly. The outfit packaged very well and arrived in great condition.
      I would certainly recommend her as a seller :)

12. I bought a doll Soom Kivi - Deities of Cats (WS) FULLSET. The doll was very well packaged and quickly shipped to me. Thank you!

13. I did layaway Soom Chalco full set from Missimissi. Our communication went very well. She helped as mush as she can. A bit delay ship cause of necessary business of hers, but no problem at all. Chalco came just perfectly fine.

14. Feedback: positive ^ _ ^

I bought a regular glot skin, dickeybird edition without certificate. She is a lovely person, very good communication, very fast shipping, very friendly. I recommend her 100%

15. ^.^ I bought a FeePle 65 Chloe from missi~ She was packaged really well in bubble wrap!! and was in perfect condition!!
      Very friendly to communicate with highly recommend ^.^ Thanks again~!