1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for moonchilde

Jun 7, 2007

1. Uh...

moonchilde bought a Luts fur wig from me. Good communication, good buyer! ^_^ (hey, it applies XD).

2. Moonchilde bought another pair of eyes from me and again, I could not ask for a better transaction. Very communicative, friendly, and paid promptly. Great to deal with! :)

3. I bought a can of Mr. Super Clear Flat from moonchilde. Super fast shipping, superbly packed. I would totally deal with her again! :)

4. Sold some more shirts to moonchilde. She is an incredibly sweet person to chat to and pays promptly!

5. moonchilde bought some Soom eyes from me. It was probably the fastest transaction I've ever had :) Everything was smooth and easy

6. Second transaction with moonchilde! Very pleasant to deal with, always good communication! Great buyer!
      Thanks a lot!

7. I purchased a pair of Dollmore White pants from moonchilde. She was a pleasure to shop with and easy to communicate with. I wouldn't think twice about buying from her again :) Definitely recommended ^ ^

8. Purchased a few Dollmore cigarettes! Wonderful seller, great communication, and just lovely to deal with! Thanks!

9. moonchilde buys again from me, it was a pair of boots. Everything was such a pleasure, pay fast and was really friendly! Thanks!

10. bought SD top from me ^^
      was a dream to deal with and patient :) great communication and friendly ^_^
      will definatly sell to again and recommended to all sellers.
      (and thanks for the kool pic ^^ looks great on him :D)
      Thankies for a great transaction!

11. moonchilde bought a SD shirt from me. Communication was fast and clear, and she paid promptly ^-^

12. Sold a pair of eyes to moonchilde. moonchilde is very lovely to deal with, prompt with her payment and polite. :daisy Would not hesitate to deal with moonchilde again~!

13. Moonchilde commissioned a faceup from me, and she was such a joy to work with! She was very patient when rainy weather caused some delays, and was very good at describing the look she was going for. It made my job incredibly easy, and I'd love to work with her again.

14. moonchilde was great to do business with! She was super fast with the payment! (Especially since I accidentally gave her the wrong addy first! ^^; ) I would love to do businesses with her again. Thanks so much! :chocoberry

15. Moonchilde bought a SD size Cancan Jseries wig from me. She was super nice, paid quickly and even let me know when the item arrived! Super highly recommended!

16. I bought Nevermind Kyrie from Moonchilde. She is really friendly with quick answers to emails, very fast shipping and expertly pakaged. Soooooo pleased!

17. moonchilde bought a pair of Hound jeans from us. Great transaction and communication. Thanks so much!!

18. Moonchilde purchased a can of MSC UV Cut Flat from me - she paid very quickly and was absolutely lovely in all of her PMs. Definitely a wonderfully pleasent and patient person to deal with.

Thank you so much for a great transaction! :D

19. I sold a Model doll sized shirt to moonchilde. She had great communication and was overall very pleasant to do business with. I would definitley do business with her again. ^^

20. Moonchilde bought a cigarette from me :) It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again!!