1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for moonchilde

Jun 7, 2007

1. moonchilde ordered pants and a shirt from my sale thread. Originally the pants listed for sale were the wrong size for the doll being clothed, but I made a new set just for moonchilde. Thanks for being a wonderful patient fast-paying customer!

2. Wifey was especially fast and caring with getting the right size pants for my Hound boy, as Hounds are especially *endowed*. Thank you for the extra care and super-fast service Wifey-you are the best!

3. Moonchilde bought a wig from me. She paid very fast and friendly too! She's a nice person and a very good buyer!

Thanks!

4. Moonchilde purchased a red & black fur wig from me! The transaction went wonderfully smooth! Great communication and fast payment! I would do business with her again!

5. moonchilde recently bought a wig from me. She paid quickly and was very friendly and pleasant to deal with! :)

6. Bought a pair of Dollmore Nada eyes from Moonchilde.
      They were sent priority and arrived to me right on time and in excellent condition.
      A+++ Seller

7. I sold a pair of Boots to Moonchilde and she paid super fast and communication was great. She even sent me a picture of her doll wearing the boots :-) I highly receommend her :-)

8. I bought an MSD guitar from moonchilde and it was a great transaction! Everything went smoothly, communication was great and friendly, and shipping was super fast! Thanks!

9. Moonchilde just bought a Dollshe-sized sweater from me, and it was a real pleasure to do business with her! She paid immediately, was friendly and communicative by PM, and even took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. :daisy and :cake:

10. She bought a short black wig from me.
      Wow...this is my first time to have this customer who paid so quick like a thunder!
      At the same time, she also sent prompt responses with polite words!
      I hope I can make another transaction with her again in the future! :aheartbea

11. Moonchilde bought my MNF Karsh. She paid very quickly, and was super nice to talk to! :) I would highly recommend doing business with her ^-^ Thank you! :fangirl:

12. Excellent transaction. :) Fast payment and great communication.

13. I just received my SA hound that I won in Moonchildes auction and I am thrilled!
      He is in imaculate condition, not a flaw on him! She posted extremely fast after payment was made and he was packaged perfectly. Comunication was always friendly and prompt.
      I could not ask for a better transaction, everything was perfect in every way:aheartbea I would gladly recomend moonchilde to anyone!

14. Moonchilde bought a MNF body from me and was very quick in payment as well as extraordinarily nice in PMs. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

15. moonchilde purchased some MNF pants and shirts that I had listed for sale and it was a very smooth transaction overall! Friendly and very easy to work with. Prompt payment and she let me know when the items arrived. Thank you!

16. moonchilde purchased a Smoky Day Gena from me. Perfect transaction all around. Great communications and super fast payment. Highly recommended

17. Moonchilde bought a few SD girl clothes from me. Everything went great, great communication, fast payment, just great to deal with. Definately would do business with again! Thanks!!

18. moonchilde bought a shirt from me and was a pleasure to deal with!

19. The transaction has been perfect :)
      Moonchild is a serious buyer. Very good communication :D

Thank you very much :fangirl:

20. Oups !
      Thank you to edit my previous post :

I sold an MNF SHIWOO ELF