1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nakitama

Oct 6, 2006

1. She painted two of my girls. She was very communicative and very friendly. :3 I highly recommend business with her.

2. I bought a pair of SD sneakers off of her. They arrived safe and sound and fit my doll great!! Would do buisness with again. There was some confussion but everything worked out great!!

3. Bought a wig from Nakitama. Arrived in great condition and quickly! Thankyou~

4. I bought a DP19 girl kimono off Nakitama. It arrived fast and was in perfect condition.
      Thankyou so much ^_^

5. I bought a set of dollfie dream hands from Nakitama, and they arrived in good condition and were well packaged. Thank you~! :D

6. Nakitama commissioned a jewellery set from me and she was just darling! Payment was fast and communication was great! Wouldn't hesitate to sell to again. ^_^

7. Nakitama adopted my little Nagisa. She was a pure pleasure to work with. She did the shortest layway in the history of DOA and was not only prompt with payments but also a joy to communicate with. She made me very happy, and gave Nagisa a loving home. What more can anyone ask?

8. Sold a pair of eyes to Nakitama. She is a great buyer. Very nice transaction.

9. I bought 2 pairs of eyes from Nakitama.

Communication was great. Shipping was prompt thank you

10. NAKITAMA was a pleasure to do business with. We had great communication and a very smooth transaction. It was a perfect overseas transaction. Thanks so much !!!:D

11. i bought a wig from Nakitama. there was a long delay in her shipping the wig out that i would have like to have been warned about, but other then that everything went well.

12. I brought a pair of eyes from her and the transaction went smoothly and she is an A++++ seller.

13. Bought a body from Nakitama. It came perfectly packaged and in very very good condition! Thank you so much!

14. Nakitama bought a pair of eyeglasses from me - paid right away and was very friendly and sweet to deal with. Thanks and Happy New Year! :>)

15. Nakitama bought a Dollheart outfit from me. She paid quickly, and was very easy and friendly to deal with. Hope she enjoys it!

16. I brought a wig from Nakitama and have been happy with the transaction, the wig arrived today in perfect condition. I would recomend her highly.:thumbup

17. bought a pair of SD13 boots and a pair of leather paints from Nakitama

smooth transaction and friendly communication

fast shipping and well packed~

items arrived safely and in good quality~thanks~!!!

18. nakitama and I did a Volks Johanna split and it was a wonderfully successful transaction! She was friendly in her emails and we each will have our dream dolls. She even took the time to send tickler pictures of the head. Carefully and securely packed for a safe arrival. Thank you!:daisy

19. I just received a extraordinary outfit I purchased from Nakitama and couldn't be more pleased! It was in perfect condition, well-packaged and shipped in a timely manner. Highly recommend dealing with her and would be happy to do so again anytime :)

20. I thought I had left a feedback but I looked through this thread again and I couldn't find it, I think it may have not been recorded right...so sorry! so here it is again:

I bought a Leekeworld Rihael from Nakitama, the item was exactly as advertised. It was well looked after during the time she had possession of it, and it was sold at a reasonably price to me. She was patient with me with all my buyer paranoid questions and shipped the item reasonably prompt. I am glad I got this head from Nakitama. It is a head I've been hit hard with infatuation for. Thanks, B!