1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nakitama

Oct 6, 2006

1. I bought a wig from Nakitama. She is a very honest seller and kindly lets you know if there is any small problems or delay to ship your item. The wig I bought arrived safe and was super well packaged in a box with extra padding. Thank you!

2. i bought a blind square dress from Nakitama ,it arrived safely,and it really is a stunning dress,she even threw in a set of boots as shipping was slightly delayed,but the boots are great,i am happy and they were well packed,lovely seller,thank you

3. recieved the ddd escalayer set this morning..

it is perfect and wonderfully packaged thankyou so much :)

4. I bought a Gentle Akando EID from nakitama and the transaction was great! He was just as described, came packed well and communication was excellent. I would definetely purchase from nakitama again.

5. I bought a Dollshe Afgha girl to boy mod from Nakitama and the transaction was perfect! Communication was awesome and she is so helpful and great to talk to ^_^ She was wonderful to work with, the doll was packaged perfectly and is exactly as described. I am so glad to have my Reuben home!! Thank you!!!

6. I bought a MDD Candy from Nakitama. She was very well packed, and Nakitama was very good about keeping in contact about shipping delays. Excellent transaction. Thanks!

7. I bought a Magical Tails DD wig from nakitama and things went well!
      It was just as decribed and packaged safely. Very nice seller, informed me of any info of the wig, I wouldn't mind doing business with nakitama again... Thanks! :3nodding:

8. I've bought Dollshe Van.
      It was good communication.

Thank you for your partience.

9. I sold doll head to her . Thanks for smooth payment :)
      She even paid earlier !Nice buyer !

10. I bought a Volks MSD Nagisa from Nakitama and it was a wonderful, quick transaction! She was so friendly in her PMs, and she shipped Nagisa out quickly and packaged well. She even refunded me some money when she discovered the shipping charges weren't as much as she thought! THAT is a great, honest seller. I'd love to do business with Nakitama again some day. Thanks so much! <3

11. nakitama sold me a piar of brown loafers for my EID boys at a good price. Included in the deal were clear, friendly communications and quick, friendly service. Thanks!

12. I bought a Volks head from nakitama.Nakitama is a super nice seller!

13. I bought a Volks head from her, it went very smooth and I am very pleased with the head. Thanks Andrea

14. I sold a Dollheart outfit to nakitama. Communication is excellent, payment is fast and she let me know when the item arrived. Would happily do business with her again!

15. I purchased a DDdy Escalayer from Nakitama. Despite holiday commotion, communication was excellent and service was was quick. She arrived long before she was due and was packaged very well to keep her safe during her travels here, and I'm very happy with her; she's in great condition. Thank you so much!

16. Nakitama purchased my Unoa Sist and paid quickly after a brief hold. Smooth transaction and let me know once the package was delivered! Great buyer!

17. Nakitama purchased an Angell Studio clothes set from me and was great to work with! Friendly, fast payment, and they let me know when they received the set. Thanks!!

18. I sold an Iplehouse FID outfit to Nakitama. She was absolutely marvelous to deal with -
      she was wonderfully patient for me to post the outfit as we were in the middle of BIG
      snowstorms out here and were stuck at home for almost a week. AND she let me
      know when the outfit arrived safely too!

*** Thank You *** for a wonderful transaction!!!!!

19. We made a pleasant transaction with quick contact and deposit.
      I actively recommend this person when I do business.
      Thank you!>//<

20. A+++ Positive !

I sold a doll head to Nakitama and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She paid right away and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so very much ~Gus