1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Nanimathews

May 6, 2007

1. Nanimathews repainted my Liz before she even started taking commissions, and I must say this girl is THE ABSOLUTE BEST to work with:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea.... This girl is patient, kind, sweet, understanding, a great listener with amazing instict & eye for beauty, amazingly quick and accurate with her work and SUPER LIGHTENING Fast shipping*_*..... My Evalet is absolutely FLAWELESSLY perfect:love and after almost two years of having this doll I am finally happy with her face up:aheartbea..... I can not wait to send the rest of my 3~4 dolls for face ups to Nanimathews:fangirl:

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup WAY UP for this amazing artist and friend;)
      ~Anthony

2. I just bought a senior delf body from Nanimathews. Was a great transaction! Excellent communication, SUPER fast shipping. A pleasure to deal with! Recommended!!!
      Thank you so much!

3. I bought Senior delf hands from her, and they arrived pratically the next day. Thanks for a great sale. i hope to do business with you again!

4. I bought an SD13 boy body from nanimathews, and everything went wonderfully! She responded to PMs quickly and sent out the body amazingly fast~ Great all around :aheartbea

5. I just got my Ipsae back today after I sent her for a face up to Nanimathews, and she is simply gorgeous! Such talent! Nanimathews was very easy to talk with, was patient, very prompt with her replies and shipping -- a very nice person! I would ask her again if I need another face up -- very pleased!

6. I purchased a Puki Pukisha sleeping faceplate from Nanimathews. Very nice to work with. Great communication. Thank you very much!

7. I bought a Tony head from nanimathews and it shipped the day I bought it! I just got it today and he's perfect!:fangirl:

8. Okay All Just have to leave this seller Nanimathews :daisy(Ying):daisy some delicious feedback, bought two pair glass of eyes and they arrived quick as lightening,they were package ingenuously and very well protected.Delightful emails and quick response. My Highest Recommends!!
      :thumbup Thank you Ying! :thumbup

9. Very communicative, kind and the puki plate I bought is in great shape. She mailed out promptly too. Thank you!

10. absolutely great customer, did a partial trade with her on my soom elf uyoo for her lati outfit. thanks!!!

[​IMG]

11. I bout the Tensiya Bijou shirt for Hound and Lati Red L default black suit from Nanimathews! :D

She responded to my inquiry super fast and by the end of the day, my package was shipped!

I had a very pleasant time communicating with her and my items arrived today. They are exactly as described and I couldn't be more pleased with the items! :thumbup

Thank you very much for the wonderful transaction~ :love

12. I bought an Abadon head from nanimathews time ago and she is one of the best sellers and most reliable person in the market, she replied all my pms very fast and have good communication all the time.
      We didn't have good luck with the shipping, we thought that the head was lost in the mail and she give me back the money for the head. Now, more month and half after, the head has arrived (it seems that the custom opened the box and kept the it) and I've sent the money again to her.
      She has been very patient and friendly. I highly recommend her!

Thank you so much ying!

13. nanimathews is a very wonderful person to deal with ! I bought a yo-sd set from her and she was sweet enough to include a cute pair of socks and little drawers for my yo. :) im very pleased with the transaction ! fast shipping and good communication !

Thank you so much ! :love

14. nanimathews sold me a SD Volks Tony outfit- and she was so kind and sweet to do business with!! The outfit was shipped right after I had paid, it was well packed and the quality of the outfit was PERFECT!!! I would do business with this sweetie anytime!

THANK YOU HUN!!! :D :D :D

15. Bought a Soom Mecha Angel outfit from Nanimathews and it arrived saftely on time and there was wonderful communication!

Thank you so much! Will definately buy from again

16. I bought an ADORABLE Yo dress from you and it was very quickly shipped, and it's BEAUTIFUL! You sew wonderfully. Thank you!!

17. Nanimathews did the faceup on my L-bi and it turned out every bit as lovely as I ever could have imagined. I also got prompt updates trough the whole transaction and faceup-process and she's also a very sweet person to deal with :) Thank you!

18. Nanimathews purchased a Unoa "O" 1.5 faceplate (new) from me and was very quick to pay and let me know when she received it.

Thanks nani! I would definitely do business with her again. :)

19. nanimathews purchased a unoa faceplate from me and it was a very smooth transaction! Thank you!

20. namimathews is very sweet. We did a trade and it went very smoothly. My Heath may have been modified previously, but that's ok. After seeing it, I altered his mouth myself to suit my needs, so he's working out well, despite my initial fears. Had it not been, I may not have been brave enough to try to fix it to my liking.

Thank you, dear. :)