1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Nanimathews

May 6, 2007

1. I bought a couple of YO-SD size dresses. The dresses are just darling, and she mailed them out very quickly!

I would happily do business with Ying again anytime.

Nancy Maya

2. Bought three pairs of glass eyes. They arrived very quickly and just as described. A really great deal.

3. nanimathews is one awesome person ! :) i love this person to bits ! First i bought my first yo-sd outfit from her and she even included cute little gifts ! :D

Then i commissioned her for my unoa, and she did a supertastic job ! AND even included a fur wig as a gift ! :D

she's too sweettt ! tooo tooooo sweet :aheartbea

*huggles nanimathews*

4. Once again a pleasure to deal with her, now I bought AA Qi on a wonderful layaway plan and I received a gorgeous doll with a incredible and professional face up...thank you very much...God bless .

5. I recently bought an OOAK customized - modded and faceupped - Unoa faceplate by nanimathews... and I have to say I could not be any happier! The transaction was swift and easy with great communication and nanimathew's work is absolutely stunning. My girl is so beautiful and unique I just love her to bits <3

6. I bought Nanimathews' white DZ Fox after a couple weeks of lurking! She was super friendly, her communication great, and the shipping super fast! I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Thank you so much for letting me adopt him into my family :aheartbea

7. I bought a fur wig and a pair of eyes from nanimathews. She was very helpful and answered my questions quickly. I highly recommend her as a seller. :aheartbea

8. Nanimathews gave my B&G Natalia a beautiful face up, exactly as I'd hope her to look. She did it very quickly. She gave me execellent communication, both on the specifics of the face up and with regular updates. She packaged her very securely for the return trip home and provided tracking information. Natalia was there and back in a flash, and I am loving her new look! Thanks so much!!!

9. I bought a fur wig from nanimathews. Very fast shipment, great communication, and nice wig. I would highly recommend buying from her.

10. I purchased a Volks Tae default outfit from nanimathews and she was pleasant and fast with the shipping too. Would definitely recommend buying from her!

11. She painted my Mark for me and I could not be happier! He looks fantastic and the whole process was quick and pleasant. Highly recommended!!! :D

12. I bout a beautiful white SD dress from her. Wonderful to work with, fast shipping.
      I will definitely buy from her again. :3nod:

13. i bought a heise kimono and the transaction was absolutely perfect- great communication, fast shipping and it was in perfect condition. thank you so much! ^__^

14. I got a face up done by nanimatthews. The price was very reasonable, the communication was fantastic, and her work is gorgeous.
      I definately will be asking her to do more heads for me in the future :)

15. bought 3 swords from this seller. wonderful condition and transaction. would gladly buy from this seller again

16. Nanimathews did a faceup for me. She was very communicative and friendly and kept me informed the whole way through. I had a wonderful transaction with her and would not hesitate to send her another head for customizing! :D

17. :aheartbeaNanimathews did a faceup on Liliane, my SOOM Kyrie. She took her from a look that just didn't suit her to a truly gorgeous realization of her character. The work was flawless, the transaction easy, and her communication was wonderful through the whole process. I recommend her to anyone who wants their doll's natural beauty to shine through!:aheartbea

18. LOVE my babies' new faceups :love. Nanimathews is friendly and easy to communicate; and, the work is beautiful! Will definitely commission Nanimathews to do more faceups in the future.

Thank you very much, Nanimathews :)!

19. Nanimathews did a face up for my Soom Vega/Eleanor. I am untterly thrilled! Perfection! Wil be commsioning Nainmathews for more faceups! Awesome!

20. Whee! Here's a great example of her work!
      She took Liliane from this:
      [​IMG]
      ...to this!
      [​IMG]