1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Nanimathews

May 6, 2007

1. nanimathews did a faceup for me, and my little guy is so adorable. Highly recommend. :)

2. Nanimathews replied to my wtb thread for a Tohya head. She sold him for a really reasonable price, fast shipping and in general a very nice person to deal with. Thank you :)

3. Another wonderful face up for my NS Vega done by Nanimathews for me! I am very, very pleased! Highly recommended!

4. I bought a Volks DP18 Yo-Sd Chinatsu 2nd from Nanimathews and I could not have been happier with the whole transaction, Friendly emails, fast shipping , well packed, I would be very happy to deal with again :)

5. Nani-san did an AMAZING faceup on my Volks girl. She was prompt with timing, letting me know when she'd started work, and shipping back to me.

Being my first send out face up exp. I was VERY relieved I was so lucky to have someone as pleasant and kind as nani-san.:aheartbea
      She does Amazing work and is an Amazing person!

6. Bought a Puki Pipi for my Mom for her birthday from nanimathews she was wonderful to deal with, quick shipping. I cannot wait to present this present to my mom! Thank you for the wonderful service... :)

7. Nanimathews sold me a gorgeous Uyoo - she shipping her out immediately after I paid, and packaged her up carefully!

8. nanimathews bought a shiro after-school version from me and her payment was fast and she was great to deal with. Thanks so much!

9. nanimathews did another gorgeous faceup for me, this time on my SSDF Regen. Once again, she was wonderfully speedy with the actual work, and shipping him back. Thanks so much! :D

10. Nanimathews bought doll hands from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. nanimathews sold me a Lusis Akubi face plate, with face-up done by her
      It just arrived to me and i'm really very satisfied with this transaction!
      everything was very well wrapped and safely shipped, the face-up was immaculate and perfect.

12. bought belove saint from nanimathew on a wonderful layaway boy arrive faster then i thought, thank you!

13. Just loved the faceups nanimathews did on my two tinies. They are just adorable. Thanks so much. Cheryl

14. nanimathews sold me a YOSD. She was incredibly patient with my own lateness with layaway and was overall wonderful to buy from.
      <3 thank you again!

15. I bought a doll from nanimathews and got a face up from her. She's been wonderful thoughout - a great communicator and a pleasure to work with. And the face ups, which she did on both dolls are incredibly beautiful! :fangirl: I would definitely recommend her!

16. I bought a Hound from nanimathews and I could not have asked for a better transaction! She's very friendly and was quick to reply to messages and was very patient with me and some paypal confusion. She shipped Hound right when she said she would and even upgraded the shipping T^T He arrived to me in perfect condition and I could not be happier! I highly recomend nanimathews as a seller! She was a pleasure to do business with :) Thank you!!

17. I purchased a WS SA Hound head and it arrived really, really fast and wrapped very carefully. The head was in perfect condition. Thank you for a very easy transaction!

Jay

18. i purchased a MNM head from nanimathews........... she is very sweet, a great transaction. shipping was super fast, and the head arrived safe and sound.... great seller.

19. I purchased the Tony default boots from Nanimathews and i'm so happy for having dealing with her ^^. So quick answering to messages, so kind when talking to each other and even faster sending the boots carefully protected to me ^^.

I have no doubt that if i have the chance again i will gladly deal with her ^^ !!

Thank you so much sweetie !!

20. I bought Volks Tohya's default outfit from nanimathew. She's a real pleasure to deal with, and sent out the item so quickly. It arrived in perfect condition... just thank you so much to her!