1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for NeeP.

Apr 8, 2008

1. Neep was in my dollmore GO, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. :)

2. NeeP joined my Sora MiniMee group order. Wonderful communication and excellent payment timing. Excellent DoA member. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

:goldstar

3. NeeP was in my FMD GO. I gotta say, she was EXCELLENT! Fast payment and smooth communication! highly recommended.

4. I bought a chicline headback off Neep. It arrived promptly, safely packaged, and was a great transaction all around! Thanks so much! :D

5. NeeP bought an Epidos Centaur from me. Communication and payment were lightning fast. She was very understanding and an absolute joy to deal with. i would definitely do business with her again.

6. NeeP was in my Dollmore Go 8D! She was super friendly, fast with communication and payment, and a patient participant. I'd definitely love to host her again in the future!

Thanks so much!
      L.

7. NeeP just purchased a Minifee El head (customized by Forever Virginia). She was prompt in payment and great communication. Thanks so much.

8. NeeP bought a Super Gem boy body from me. She was really polite in her communications with me. She also responded to my PMs really quickly and sent payment for the body pronto! Great transaction! ^_^

9. NeeP bought a MnM Cloud head from me. She was very quick with payment, friendly to chat with, and lovely to do business with. Thanks for a very smooth transaction! Glad Cloud found a nice new home. :)

10. Neep bought my chicline faceplates. I had pleasant deal with Neep. Highly commended. Thanks :goldstar

11. NeeP purchased a minifee body from me and ended up being an absolute dream to work with. She paid within minutes of finalising the transaction and let me know as soon as she picked up the body. There was a bit of a shipping hiccup on my end due to weather systems as she was incredibly understanding, even after her item arrived and the tracking still never updated.
      I wouldn't hesitate to conduct any transaction with her in the future, thanks again, NeeP!

12. NeeP participated in a custom body group order that I ran with Miro Doll. Everything went well and NeeP was wonderful to do business with; prompt payments, pleasant messages, and clear communication.

13. Neep bought a Chicline Fabilis from me. She was absolutely great to work with! She had great communication and paid quickly. I would definitely do business with her again and highly recommend her to others too!

Thank you so much!

14. I sold a Chicline headback to NeeP and it was a great transaction - communication was quick, she was great to deal with, and was very understanding when there was some fit issues with the headback I didn't realise when i originally put it up for sale - she was not at all worried, and very understanding about it all! I would highly recommend her as a buyer or seller!

15. I sold a Chicline Rou Faceplate to NeeP and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

16. I sold a Chicline faceplate to NeeP. The transaction was perfect, but the package went missing for a while. While I started an investigation, she was patient and communicative the whole time and let me know immediately when the faceplate arrived. You were a pleasure to deal with, thank you!!

17. I sold a Fairyland Chicline head o NeeP and it was a great transaction! Payment was very fast, communication was great - NeeP was a nice buyer and I am very glad :)

18. I sold a Chicline Fabilis head to NeeP. She was a pleasure to deal with! Prompt payment, great communication! I'd definitely sell to her again!

19. NeeP is so wonderful to deal with and I would highly recommend her! I sold two Chicline hybrids (and some extra hooves) to her, and she was wonderful and quick at communicating, paid promptly, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with and so lovely! She was also entirely unworried when one of the headbacks BROKE in transit which I feel terrible for!!!! (I'm going to refund the money for that even though she didn't ask for it - like I said, she's so lovely!) So, yes, she was great all around, and I would happily buy or sell from her again!

20. NeeP purchased a 55cm Obitsu doll from me. Excellent communication, fast payment, wonderful person! What a pleasure to meet NeeP! Would definitely do business with her again! Five stars!