1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nena

Mar 4, 2006

1. I took part in nena's recent dollmore group order. She was super organized, sent out invoices quickly, and was very quick in answering all of my questions. Thanks so much!

2. Just had a wonderful transaction with Nena -- a delight to deal with!

Thank you again!

Jennet: "I love my boots and wig!"

-- Andi :D

3. Had a great transaction with Nena, and she was very fast and friendly. Thank you!

4. I have sold a dollie to Nena. She's very friendly and I got an INSTANT payment!

5. Ordered a sd13 body through her, from her roommate. Great communication, fast shipping! Thank you so much!! ^_^

6. Had a very pleasant transaction with Nena. Item was packaged with extreme care and shipped promptly. Correspondence is very fast and concise. I have no problem with recommending her to anyone!

7. Just got in the wig I bought from Nena :] super fast shipping, perfect wig and totaly friendly too!

8. I bought a doll (head) from Nena. She is very, very sweet. She was great to deal with!

Thank you Nenaaa! X3 ♥♥♥♥

9. I sold some SD clothes to Nena ^.^. She was really friendly & patient and paid super quick~!! Thanks for a lovely transaction :3.

10. I bought a shirt from her. She is a very sweet and very helpfull seller ^^<3 She shipped my item one day after payment.

11. I received my long-awaited Shirou uniform from her yesterday and am very pleased. She even included some candy. :D

12. I bought a lovely wig from Nena and she was such a responsible and nice seller. It was shipped to me in perfect condition, she even included a few pieces of velcro with it. It looks lovely on Azuline, thank you Nena!:whee:

13. I bought a Shirt from Nena and she was wonderful to deal with, very courteous and professional!

14. Nena is a wonderful buyer. Easy transaction and good communications with fast payment!

Many Thanks!

15. I got an outfit from nena, and she's great! Excellent communication, the outfit was just as described, and she even included some candy in there for me!

Yay for awesome sellers like nena! :D

16. Bought a pair of eyes from Nena. She's very friendly in her PMs and sent out my items very quickly. They were amazingly well wrapped and protected. Thank you so much! :)

17. Nena is a great seller, she shipped out my outfit the day after I paid for it and was really nice throughout the transaction. ^.^

18. Did a little X'mas shopping from from Nena. She was very responsive and fast shipping; and the items are well packed. Thank you!

19. great seller, very fast <3

20. Thanks for fast payment.
      Hope you like the items. :)