1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Nena

Mar 4, 2006

1. I bought some lovely zouks from Nena and we had a lovely correspondance. She is very fast to respond of PMs and was patient with my indecisiveness. She gave me links to photos to help me choose which eyes to buy too.

We even got around to discussing our mutual night owl-ness.

Nena is friendly, fast and fair!

Highly recommended!!!

2. I just bought a doll head from Nena, and it was an absolutely wonderful transation. The head came quickly, extremely well packaged, and all with great communication. Nena even put up with my tendency to babble. :sweat

Thanks Nena!

3. I bought the Luts NaRea dress from Nena just last week, and it arrived yesterday! She was very prompt and courteous and I would buy from her again :)

4. I bought some boots off nena, and it was a brilliant, speedy transaction.Thank you SO much Hun!:D

5. I bought a Hound from Nena and he is wonderful. She was great to work with and super nice.
      Thank you! ^_^

6. I sold a Hound to Nena, super fast payment! She's great!

7. Very prompt payment and good communication. A super buyer. :D

8. nena is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

9. Nena is a treat. This was our second exchange. Sweet to work with, enjoyable communications, prompt as all get out and professional. She even drew a picture on the box!

Lisa

10. I bought a Juri 2006 head from her. She was WONDERFUL to work with! She responded to my PMs promptly and shipped it out promptly. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you!

11. Bought a hound sized leather jacket from her <3 Communication was great, super fast shipment, packaged well, and in perfect condition! Thanks Nena! ^__^

12. I've been in a couple of group orders with Nena and recently purchaced a doll from her. Every time she has been super sweet and patient when it comes to my questions. Items that were shipped were recieved well packed and quickly. Thanks again Nena =)

13. bought a nana head from Nena, absoulutly lovely and smooth transaction and very appologetic when something went wrong.
      So lovely! :D thanks so much ^^

14. :sumomo: Cant say enough nice things about this terrific seller..

Which I highly recommend..

15. I bought an awesome shirt from Nena. Very friendly to deal with. The shirt is in great condition and shipping was fairly quickly too.

I'd definitely recommend doing business with Nena :)

16. Bought my Juri head from Nena--was perfect, as described! Thanks hon~ :D

17. Nena led a group order I was in and she was amazing to deal with! She kept up communication and let everyone know when there would be setbacks, when the packages shipped et cetera. I would definately do business with Nena again!

18. Nena did a group order and was awesome!! Organized it and got the wigs out asap and kept everyone informed the whole time! Thanks again so much :)

19. Purchased a red fur wig from Nena. The transaction was very smooth and no problems. I recommend her!

20. Nena ran a LeeKe wig order that I participated in. She was timely and kept everyone in the group order updated with information. My package arrived quickly from here. I would definitely trust her in another order.
      Susan