1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for night_child80

May 22, 2006

1. I bought small toys from her and she shipped quickly and they are awesome. She's very good to communicate with and I would definitely buy from her again. :)

2. I've had a couple of transactions with Melissa through a group order and sales and they've all been very successful! Most recently, I had my MSD Margaret sent to her for a face up and I loved that she kept in contact constantly! Plus, I Love the face up loads too! : )

3. I bought a Nintendo DS Lite for MSD from Melissa, and the transaction went very smoothly.Thank you Hun!:)

4. I bought a dress made by night_child80, it's really pretty and she was very nice to deal with thank you!

5. The wig I bought was shipped quickly and in perfect shape! Great communication as well.

6. Bought a dress from night_child80. It was shipped fast and in good packaging and is excellent work. I highly recommend her ^^!~ Great communication and very sweet to deal with :D

7. My girl Chantelle's faceup was done by Melissa ^^ I made her change it about a dozen times, but she was very patient and it turned out wonderful!

Very horrible pictures taken with my cameraphone, the actual faceup looks gorgeous:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. Wonderful seller. I bought a DS for my mini and Moria loves it. Thanks.

Senna

9. I got my wig, it's so soft and pretty! and it looks so sweet on my lil deni. I would definitely buy from ya again ^_^

here's my girl with her new wig!
      [​IMG]

10. Melissa did the faceup for my Volks MSD Sakura. She knew exactly what I want and delivered it too! Very patient and kept me updated of the progress promptly. Thank you Mel! :-)

11. night_child80 made some dresses for me and I love them very much! She was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. Plus she got the dresses done really quickly. She's a pleasure to deal with. :)

12. Melissa did a wonderful face-up for my nanuri'07.
      She is a patient and nice person. ^^
      She is prompt in replying emails and updating me on the the current processes of the face-up.

thanks a lot!

13. Melissa is polite and observant to her customer's preference by listening to the the key work use. <-- Value add service:)

What's more there are frequent update about louise and Melissa will ask me if they are to my liking before sealing them.
      All this adds up to: Fantastic Face up

Louise looks the way I want :love

14. Action speak louder than word.
      Here a picture of Louise.

[​IMG]

Once again, Thanks Melissa for the great face up!
      *Louise hugs you*

15. Melissa did a faceup for my new tiny Dollsoom girl and I'm really satisfied with her work! She took my rather vague instructions to make her pink and cute with aplomb and executed the faceup flawlessly =D She kept me updated periodically on the faceup progress as well. Wonderfully professional!

Here's a photo of the faceup on my Rosetta ^^

[​IMG]

16. Melissa did a wonderful face up for my DOT Sha~
      Thanks again! ^^
      She always keeps me updated. She is a nice and friendly comissioner.
      I also bought a pair of eyes from her. The eyes are in perfect condition~

thanks!

17. Melissa does wonderfully detailed faceups, is very friendly and updates frequently on the faceup progress. Thanks again for doing my boy's faceup !

18. My girl Talia's faceup was done by Melissa! She put up with my incessant questions and was patient and communicative throughout the entire process. Talia's beautiful! Thanks Mel!

19. I've commissioned two face ups from Mel in the recent past and they are beautiful. I especially love the face up she did for my tiny, Kala. (It's different to the one in my current avatar!) He looks gorgeous and I love how she's done his lips.

20. night_child80 bought option hands from me.

Night_child80 really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :fangirl:

I highly recommend Night_child80 :aheartbea