1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for night_child80

May 22, 2006

1. I ordered a faceup for my doc Hoo, Kieren. She gave him a beautiful face and kept in contact through the entire process to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. She was very friendly and fantastic to deal with.

2. Quick feedback while I still have Internet connection ^ ^;

Melissa received a faceup commission from me and did a great job~ The head came back really evenly sanded, carefully wiped (even between the pouty lips on my Robel, which I know is a pain to clean) and the faceup itself was nearly exactly what I wanted. Great lips and eyebrows - on the head I mean :D

Overall she was an excellent and cheerful communicator. If anyone needs a patient and careful faceup artist, I'd definitely recommend her.

3. Meli bought a pair of eyes from me and was sincere and quick with sending payment. :aheartbea Thank you so much for buying from me!

4. Melissa did the faceups on two Leeke heads of mine. She was lovely to deal with and very professional, keeping me updated with photos at every step of the process. I am very happy with the outcome and would happily commission her again. As an added bonus she even let me drop off and pick up the heads, since we live in the same city, which saved me postage. Thanks again!

5. Melissa did a face up on my Azami~ <3 She was quick and very professional, giving me regular updates with photos and making sure she was giving what I requested. I am very happy about the outcome! Thanks again! <3

6. Melissa did face-ups on both my kids. She kept constant contact with me and provided me updates of each stage to make sure it was how I requested. Great to deal with!

Thank you! XD

7. night_child80 purchased a YoSD from me and was a great buyer! Always prompt with communicationn and payment was made as scheduled too. Thanks for a lovely transaction! :clover

8. Melissa did an awesome faceup on my BBB Sprite - She communicated with me every step of the way, and was happy to accomodate little requests I had for the faceup. - She's very friendly and approachable too. -Thanks Melissa, great work : )

9. I ordered some eyes in a Captured in Glass group order and was really happy with them. Melissa was great to deal with and everything went smoothy. Thanks!

10. I participated in night_child80's captured in glass GO. Everything went smoothly and communication was excellent. I have no problem recommending her to anyone~ Thanks for the great transaction~

11. Received a faceup commission from Melissa for my Eva. She arrived back in Singapore in good condition and she's absolutely lovely! Eva's new faceup fits the descriptions I gave Melissa and she also constantly update me with photos of Eva's faceup.

Even with some request for trying out something for the faceup, Melissa was patient and ensure that I'm satsified before mailing Eva back to me.

Melissa is a really great artist who is both friendly and patient. Love her work a lot! Highly recommended to all! :)

Thank you again for giving Eva her lovely faceup! :D

12. night_child80 did the faceup on my Volks MSD and did a wonderful job of it. She was very quick and returned the head to me safe and sound with the face-up completed in the way I'd requested. Would definitely get her to do other face-ups in the future.

night_child80 also did a group order on glass eyes which I participated in. I bought two pairs of eyes. She organised the group order efficiently, fairly and quickly. V. impressed.

13. Melissa was amazing! So courteous and professional, with amazing work!!
      <3 Thank youuuuuuuuu!

14. I commissioned Mel to do a new face-up on my MD Miho and she did an awesome job through some very trying times for her, Despite the floods and a cyclone, she kept up communication throughout the commission and made any changes I wanted quickly and exactly as I asked. I'm extremely happy with my Miho's new face-up and more than happy with the whole transaction. I will certainly commission her next time one of my boys needs a new face-up.

15. Melissa did a face-up on 3 of my dolls and I was very happy with all the results. Thanks so much!

16. Melissa did another awesome faceup on my Volks School A head. She was very patient and nothing was too much trouble. Any changes I wanted were done quickly and just as I wanted. Communication was brilliant and her progress pics were a great help with any alterations. I can't believe the quality of her work for the price. Amazing! I would definitely recommend her and would love to deal with her again,

17. I commissioned Melissa to do a face up for my multihead Juri and despite the fact that she had not worked on a face so small she did a beautiful job. She kept me regularly updated with pictures of the face up in progress. The whole process was very easy. Can't wait to send her another doll in the future : )