1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Nikolai

Jan 3, 2012

1. I bought a pair of shoes from StaciaStarburst, and she was kind, fun to talk to and basically very cool! I'd definitely buy from her again!

Ryu

2. I purchased some clothing and the transaction went very smooth. Thanks alot!

3. I bought an Infinitidoll Joy head from Stacia! She was always prompt and friendly with communication, let me do a short layaway and shipped out as soon as she could~ ^ ^ The head arrived protected very well and with a very cute note~ I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! uvu

4. I bought a full set of breakaway event items, heads, and a body from Stacia. She was super understanding with the layaway on such a huge purchase, she communicated well, and the items arrived in excellent condition. I would buy from her over and over. :D

5. Stacia was super pleasant to deal with. Communication was great, payment super fast and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. Absolutely love her, would deal with again in a heart beat. :)

6. I sold a doll head. She is so nice and so kind:)
      Communication was perfect and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :D

7. Stacia bought 2 pairs of doll hands from me, and it was an excellent transacton- fast payment and great communication.
      I recommend Stacia to other buyers and sellers :)

8. Purchased a teal, purple, and pink long SD wig from StaciaStarburst. Once contact was made, responses were very prompt. The wig was sent out and received much faster than I'd expected. Would be very happy to do business with Stacia again in the future! :)

9. I purchased a Luts Nanuri head from Stacia. The head arrived quickly and is in great condition. I am very happy with the transaction and would buy from her again!

10. I purchased 2 pairs of Luts Kid Delf hands from Stacia and it was a stellar transaction all the way! Communications were fast and friendly, the hands were packaged with great care, and shipping was at light speed. I couldn't be happier and would gladly deal with this seller again at any time.:)

11. Bought a msd outfit from Stacia, convo was easy, transaction easy, items shipped fast, just as described, and would buy from again.

12. I bought a MSD outfit from StaciaStarburst and communication was quick and super friendly! He shipped out ASAP, and the item arrived in no time, just as described. Would definitely recommend buying from, thank you!

13. I sold my Kagel (Souldoll) to Stacia Starburst :)
      Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and it was a great transaction.

I would highly recommend Stacia Starburst as a buyer!

14. I purchased a red MSD coat from Nikolai. Communication was very prompt and polite. They let me know once the item shipped. It arrived very fast and in excellent condition. Would definitely buy from again.

15. StaciaStarburst bought some SD17 clothes from me, and it was a very pleasant transaction :) Quick payment, friendly PMs, and he let me know when the package arrived. I'd definitely do business with him again! Thanks again <3

16. I purchased four MSD clothes from StaciaStarburst. Extremely happy with this transaction. Quick, friendly replies and shipped immediately. Would definitely purchase from him again and recommend as a seller :kitty2 Thanks again!

17. I bought an MSD Muse body from StaciaStarburst and he was a joy to work with. Fast replies, fast shipping, and a very nice person all around. Recommended! :)

18. I sold a Souldoll Jinwoo to Nikolai and he was an amazing buyer - very kind, always prompt, and overall so pleasant and friendly to deal with. It was great to meet him and I can't wait to see how he will customize his new Jinwoo :)

19. I purchased two faceups, a body blushing and also had him blush a BJD accessory (a bow and arrow). All of the times were completed in a timely fashion and he gave me periodic updates on the items as he progressed! I am pleased with everything he accomplished and I look forward to commissioning again! The faceups were stunning~

20. I commissioned Nikolai (formerly StaciaStarburst) for 3 face-ups on my dolls. Their sizes were Tiny(Little Monica Muse Harmony), MSD, and SD. I was very pleased with each of the results! The commission process was super smooth from start to finish. Nikolai has very good communication and response time, and he gave a lot of updates a long the way and high quality progress photos. Each face up had such great detail I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend this artist and back their work 100%. Looking forward to doing business with him again in the future. :3nodding: