1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for phae_11

Apr 23, 2008

1. Phae_11 just bought a volks Mika head from me, and it was a great transaction--she was friendly and responsive to communicate with, paid promptly, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. Definitely recommended! :)

2. I purchased a Dollzone Big Dipper from phae_11. This was my first time buying from someone in Australia, and it went amazingly well.

Communication: phae_11 replied promptly and politely to every message I sent. I had several questions about the doll, and she answered them clearly. I asked for several more photos and they were provided the very next day. Phae_11 is very professional and clear when sending payment information as well as tracking information. She sent the tracking as soon as the doll had been posted, in a very handy link (that I used quite often). I had a question about the tracking after the doll had been sent, and phae_11 took the time to help me understand how Australian post works.

Shipping: The doll was wrapped extremely well in both bubble wrap and a blanket that phae_11 included in the sale.

Doll Condition: The doll matched the photos and written descriptions from the sales thread. There was no damage at all during shipping, and all pieces listed in the sales thread were included in the box.

Overall, this has been a stress free and easy transaction. I wish all transactions on DoA could go as smoothly as this. I would definitely recommend phae_11 as a seller to anyone interested in one of her dolls. Thank you so much for helping me get this lovely, amazing doll home safe and sound!

3. Such a perfect transaction with phae-11. Our communication was perfect. Phae-11 is such a pleasure to do business with.

4. I just bought a beautiful Lusion Daish from phae_11, and I couldn't possibly be happier!!
      Firstly, the doll itself is a magnificent work of art, she did some beautiful facial modding and a gorgeous faceup on her.
      Secondly, she was extremely well packed and padded, very safe on her long journey from Australia to Florida.
      Thirdly, she included some amazing extras with her! Everything is just gorgeous, it was like Christmas here today, opening that box!
      And lastly, but certainly not leastly (it's a word now!), we had great communication throughout, she is super sweet and nice, and let me know what was happening every step of the way. Highly recommended.

Although I have been buying dolls from people who are members here, for a few years now, this was my first official Marketplace purchase. Definitely a great experience all around! :) :thumbup

5. Bought a SD size doll. Always a pleasure. Pays on time and trustworthy. Recommend.
      I wish you the best with your doll family and yes we do have similar taste in dolls! :-)

6. I bought a Dollzone Emily body from @phae_11 Communication was always prompt and shipped out quickly!
      Such a pleasure; highly recommended!

7. I bought a WS SD-13 body, and it arrived in FANTASTIC packaging and very promptly, especially for an international shipment. Communication was great, and the doll was exactly as described and in great condition.

8. :thumbup POSITIVE FEEDBACK:
      I purchased a Soom Daae head from Phae_11 and everything went smoothly :) I was right away told when my item was shipped and was friendly throughout the whole transaction :kitty2 I would not hesitate to do business with again :thumbup

9. I purchased a Volks F05 head from Phae_11. The head is beautiful, was well packaged and arrived very quickly despite coming from another country. I will definately buy from her again.

10. Phae_11 bought a Luts Event head from me. Their communication was very good, they paid straight away and all in all it was a great transaction! I would not hesitate to recommend them :)

11. Phae_11 and I have a trade; my Volks Ayumu and some doll staff for her Peakswoods Femme body. Shipped was quickly and the body arrived fast (it was packaged very nicely!). She was also kind enough to send a gift! I would recommend Phae_11 to anyone. Thank you a lot! ♥

12. :thumbup great transaction! Phae_11 was the seller. I purchased a Hypermaniac Kakiva from phae_11 and she arrived well packed and just as described :D Great communication, shipped out promptly. I recommend this seller! A pleasure to do business with, thank you!

13. I traded with @phae_11 and I totally recommend her as a trade partner. The communication was quick and kind, very precise and all. We traded her volks nana and luts ttori on msd vs body for my clothes for msd and sd. She sent out the dolls quickly and packed them very safely. The dolls were clean and in a perfect condition, just like on the photos. Thank you <3 <3 <3

14. I did a trade with Phae_11, her two Juri Delf heads for my Volks Nana head. They were packaged nicely and the shipping was quick. The trade went smoothly with good communication! I highly recommend Phae_11! Thank you <3

15. Phae_11 did a trade with me for my Realfee Coco full set for her Dollzone Tintan and Raphael. The entire trade was a breeze and they were a pleasure to work with. Also very understanding. I wouldn’t hesitate to trade/work with them again!

16. I ordered a dollzone yosd body from Phae_11 and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. I'd highly recommend ordering from them. It was a pleasure and arrived faster then I thought it would.

17. I purchased an AIL SD head from Phae_11 and she was lovely to do business with; friendly communication, fast shipping and item was well-packed and in good condition. I would definitely buy from this sweet DOA member again in the future :kitty2

18. Positive feedback :thumbup Highly recommended.
      I traded doll for doll (my dollzone 1/4BB Dorrit for Hypermaniac dreaming Kakiva) with phae_11 and the transaction was excellent! This was my second transaction with phae_11 and it was a pleasure to do business together again :D Excellent communication, pictures provided on request, doll was packed well and shipped promptly on the agreed upon day. Kakiva arrived in perfect condition! :love:love:love Phae_11 is always polite and easy to talk to, great seller and trader:3nodding: Thank you so much once again!!!:aheartbea

19. phae_11 bought my Dollzone Mirai and was an absolute pleasure to work with :) Great communication, prompt payment, couldn't have gone smoother! Would gladly do business with her again, she's been wonderful :)

20. Phae_11 bought a couple of doll outfits from me and everything when perfectly. Great communication and prompt payment. It was a pleasure doing business with her. I hope I can deal with Phae_11 again in the future. :) I highly recommender her to anyone. Thank you so much again! <3