1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for phae_11

Apr 23, 2008

1. Purchased a gorgeous head from phae_11, and arrived perfectly packaged and in a timely manner. Great communication as well! Would definitely deal with again. :)

2. Just purchased a doll from phae_11, communication was excellent, doll was shipped very quickly and packed extremely well- a flawless transaction, I would recommend phae_11 as a seller to anyone :) Thank you so much!

3. I bought a doll to Phae_11 and it was a perfect transaction, the doll was safely packed and shipped very quickly. She is so cute with an amazing ooak face up.
      She is a wonderful seller, serious and friendly, I really recommand her and will love to deal with again. :fangirl: :fangirl:

4. Bought a head from phae_11.
      Communication was smooth and easy.
      Head was shipped out quickly and packed extremely well.
      Overall I am quite pleased and would recommend her as a seller. :)

5. i bought a head from phae_11.
      everthing went extremely well, good communication,the head was shipped out quick and it was super well packaged.
      i would reccomend her!!! thank you for the smooth and pleasant transaction!

lamira

6. I adopted DIM Benetia from Phae_11.
      She shipped the doll very quickly and paid extra costs for insurance herself!!!
      The communicatian was very friendly and it was a pleasure to deal with her her!

7. I ordered a pair of boots for my MSD girl and they arrived last thursday or so. I didn't get a chance to pick them up until today n.n; They were packed perfectly. She even sent me two sheets of stickers! XD Fully recommended.

8. I bought a Resinsoul Song from phae 11 and it was a very pleasant transaction. She kept in touch with me throughout the process and packed him very well. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

9. Just bought some Volks hands from phae_11, and it was a great transaction. She's very fast to ship and reply to PMs. Would recommend her!

10. I bought a doll head from phae_11, and the transaction was perfect! She was very nice and provided great communication. Thanks very much!

11. I just had a fabulous transaction with Phae_11, I did a trade with her. Great communication and fast shipment as well, I would highly recommend doing any business with Phae_11...

Thank you! :)

12. I bought some hands from Phae_11, communication was great and they arrived in perfect condition, I'd be more than happy to deal with her again, greta transaction :chocoheart

13. I bought a Soom Namu head, and it was delivered much faster than expected! The entire transaction was very smooth. I'ts been a pleasure!

14. Purchased EID clothing. Items in condition stated, shipping timely, pleasure doing business with! :)

15. I purchased my type two Lishe head from Phae_11 and I love her
      She arrived quickly and as always there was very good communication.

Thank you. :)

16. I bought a Leekeworld Mihael from Phae_11 and the transaction went PERFECT!!!

17. Phae_11 bought a Soo head from me. Payment was fast, communication was super friendly, and she let me know when the head arrived. I'd totally do business with her again! Thank you so much!

18. I bought a Dollmore outfit and shoes from Phae_11 and the transaction was excellent

19. I sold my Soom Namu to Phae_11 and it was a sincere pleasure. She paid very quickly and kept in touch with me. I'd recommend her very highly!

20. phae_11 bought a shirt and some eyes from me, and was awesome to do business with! phae_11 paid promptly and responded quickly to PMs. Thanks so much!!