1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for phae_11

Apr 23, 2008

1. I bought some clothes from Phae_11 and she kindly put in lots of cute extras! Great transaction and a pleasure to deal with.

2. Sold a delf body to Phae_11, we had a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again :) Many thanks for a great international deal!

3. phae_11 purchased a Unidoll Ruci from me- excellent transaction, fast payment & great communication- thank you Eva, I'm so glad she has come home to you :D !

4. I just sold a doll head to phae_11, the transaction went very smoothly and she paid promptly. She was very pleasant to communicate with too.

Thankyou very much.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainx

5. Phae_11 purchased an SD girl body from me and the transaction went perfectly. All Smiles.
      Thanks again Phae_11

~Meee

6. I sold a full doll to her and she was absolutly lovely, very VERY patient and fast payment. Thank you so much!

7. I bought some elfdoll hands from Eva. They arrived so quickly and are just perfect. Another lovely transaction, many many thanks:smallcake

8. got a sch A from her, lovely to deal with xD

9. I brought a pair of eyes and two wigs from Phae. All items were as described and pictured and in good condition. Items were shipped straight away and packed well. All items arrived safely along with a little free gift ^_^
      Phae answered all questions quickly and was polite and friendly. Great buyer ^_^

10. i purchased an interesting rml m-30 head from phae, earlier this month.
      excellent transaction with a very, very nice person.
      doll arrived earlier last week and is exactly as described , beautiful, and safely packaged.
      highly recommended!!
      thank you phae for this little treasure and for a wonderful transaction.!

m.a.

11. Wonderful to deal with!

Phae_11 pm'd me to trade my Chiwoo for her Delf female body and it went perfectly! She was a dear to deal with and responded quickly any time I sent a pm. Everything was well packed and perfectly safe upon arrival.

I'm really happy about the trade. =) Thank you so much again! She's a highly recommended person to work with.

12. Bought a wig, and she was super nice to deal with and most conscientious about the shipping!

13. phae_11 purchased some wigs from me, a smooth transaction! lovely buyer, thank you ^^

14. Phae_11 Bought a used dollzone body. She was always pleasant and responded quickly, paid immediately, and let me know when the body arrived :) I would definately reccomend her!

15. Bought a Delf Soo Special from phae_11 and couldnt of asked for a smoother transaction. Once last payment was recieved she was packed and shipped striaght away, very securely packaged. Emails were always answered quickly and super friendly. Would recommend highly as a seller and would do business with her again in an instant :)

16. Positive feedback for phae_11

We swapped my dress for a few sets of eyes. Communication was great, shipping was prompt, eyes were exactly as described. I'm very happy with this transaction and would gladly do business with her again!

17. Phae bought a body from me on layaway & was wonderful to deal with! She made payments on time & communication was excellent. She didn't even pass out when I told her how much shipping would be to Australia. Wouldn't hesitate to do any type of business again with her.

18. phae_11 purchased 2 wigs and a mask from me- excellent communication, super fast payment and she informed me when the items arrived- a lovely person and a great transaction, thanks again Eva :D

19. phae_11 bought a DollHeart SD coat from me.
      Communication was great and payment came fast. Very friendly, highly recommended!

Thanks~ :)

20. I bought an Elfdoll June on layaway from Phae_11. She was very friendly and helpful, and packaged the doll wonderfully. Definitely a great transaction!