1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for phae_11

Apr 23, 2008

1. Phae_11 purchased an outfit & wigs from me and everything went perfect. Great communication and very friendly! :) Thanks a bunch!

2. I bought a pair of sd jeans from Phae_11. The entire transaction went very smoothly and the pants got here in record time. I would without any doubt in my mind buy from again :D

3. Phae_11 sold me Volks SD10 body, in perfect condition.
      I would recommend her as a seller!

4. I traded a doll with phae_11 - it was a good transaction and I would be happy to recommend her!

5. Phae_11 bought/part exchanged for my DZ X-2 and has been an absolute gem throughout the transaction! :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again for a second, no seller could wish for a more considerate, understanding and patient buyer. Her communication was excellent, always updating me on when she could pay, and she shipped out her part of the trade promptly. I know he's gone to a fantastic new home, thank you so much :aheartbea

6. I purchased a bunch of SD shirts from Phae_11. She was super friendly and very prompt. She even refunded me extra shipping money when she found out that shipping was going to be a little less then she thought it would be!! Thanks for everything!!

7. I purchased some clothes from phae_11. Replies were fast, and items arrived quickly!
      A wonderful and kind seller~ Would recommend and do business with again!

8. Bought a CP Yder from her! He arrived safe and sound. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction, quick shipping, and a gorgeous doll. ^_^

9. I bought a Delf El from phae_11 and the whole transaction was delightful. Communication was great, and El arrived here safe and sound and quite well packaged. Thanks so much! :)

10. I purchased a Dollzone Shengxi / AoD hybrid, 2 wigs and a Yakata from Phae_11! Communication was outstanding she kept me up to date with everything I was even able to get first pick at the wigs before they went up for sale even sending me pictures of the doll I was purchasing from her wearing the wigs! I would defiantly recommend buying from Phae_11 I know I will be again at some point! :)

11. I purchased a Dollzone Hid from phae_11. The transaction went really smoothly and she was super friendly! The doll shipped really quickly and he was packed very well. A beautiful doll from a wonderful seller; phae_11 is definitely a recommended. =)

12. I bought from phae_11 and was very happy of my purchase
      Great communication, fast mailing under very well protecting material, I will buy again from with confidence!

13. phae_11 bought me an Hypermaniac Kakiva. She as been wonderfull during all the transaction : nice and easy communication, fast payment and very understanding when we had a little trouble with the customs (all ends well ! :) ).
      Thank you very much for this great transaction !

14. phae_11 sold me a Dollzone body. The transaction was really quick and she answer all of my newbie questions. The body was very well wrapped and everything was just as described. She even included free elastic and a stringing tool.

I would definitely buy from her again. :)

15. phae_11 purchased eyes from me and also joined the preorder. Everything went super well. She was very easy to communicate with and she paid right away. ^^ No problems whatsoever! Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

16. I bought two dollie heads from her. She was amazingly friendly, incredibly sweet, very cooperative and helpful. My heads were very well packaged and wrapped; no problems. If I wanted something and she was selling it, it'd be a blessing to buy it from her! Thanks, phae!

17. Also want to add that she was willing to hold the dollie heads for me while I got my payments in order, and she also gave me time to set up Paypal and everything. I'm really grateful for it. <3

18. Did a trade with phae_11.
      Communication was smooth and easy.
      Head was shipped out quickly and packed well.
      Overall I am quite pleased and would recommend her as a seller. ^_^

19. Bought a set of Resin Soul Horns from phae_11. The items were shipped in record speed via INTL shipping. The horns were better then described. Would buy from phae_11 again and again! You can trust in this international shipper\Seller.

BJD Hugs -

20. I just bought a pair of hands from phae_11. Communication was always prompt, the hands were extremely well wrapped and shipped very quickly- thanks so much :D !