1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Pipercat99

Dec 11, 2007

1. Pipercat99 commissioned me to fix up her Lati Tiny, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Quick payment, great communication, and very sweet! I'd be happy to work with her again anytime. :)

2. I bought a little fox from Pipercat and he came on my birthday:D in 3 days! His box was filled to the brim with extra goodies for my new Lati, who had not a sticht, and I am so thrilled! What a nice person, thank you so much:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea,
      Miako

3. I bought from nurie a dress set, to be more exact: Soom´s MD Glot Set Dress. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She make great efforts to find the best way to ship my packet through the USA Postal Service. She shipped the clothes really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything:):)

4. Pipercat participated in my LUTS group order. She paid promptly and gave me her greatest patientce when our order took a long period of time to be prepare and shipped out by the company. Thank you for joining my GO ^^

5. I purchased a Glot from pipercat99. Transaction was smooth, shipping was fast and well packaged. She was incredibly sweet through the whole ordeal and even sent me some very wonderful extras including a dress I love more than anything in the world. Communication was fabulous, she also provided a tracking number and I just can't get over how fantastic the transaction was as well as my cute adorable new baby girl. Thank you so much.

6. Ooopss sorry for the mistake, i put in my feedback post the wrong name.....just wanted to say that the name is wrong (it wasn´t nurie, it was Pipercat99 who sold me the Glot dress). Anyway my feedback is still the same. Pipercat99 is a lovely person and i highly reccomended her!

7. I recently purchased a Pipos Basic Ringo from pipercat99. The whole transaction was perfect, communication was quick and friendly, she shipped my package out super fast and it arrived very well packed.
      I am really happy I got the chance to purchase him and would gladly buy from pipercat99 again, no doubt.
      Thank you so much! :)

8. i bought 14mm everpurple eyes from Pipercat99
      her replies were prompt and pleasant, and she shipped it out super fast!
      The package was really well packed too.
      I would definitely buy from her again~!

9. I bought a Fairyland PukiPuki from Pipercat99 and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. Communication was excellent and shipping was very fast. The doll was well packaged and was excellent value for the price. Pipercat99 is super nice to deal with and I definitely would make another purchase from her. I give her the highest recommendation.

10. I've bought Pipos Orange Star Cheshire from Pipercat99 ^^
      Lizzie, Thanks for making dream come true ^_^
      Everything was awesome! The transaction was smooth and shipping was very fast ^_^ Thanks a lot! I woould love to deal with you again ^_^

11. Pipercat99 bought my Iplehouse Owen, she was lovely to deal with. She asked all her questions up front and paid promptly. She even let me know when the doll arrived safely. A delight to work with and I would love to work together again! :)

12. Pipercat99 bought my migidoll jina from me. From start to finished she was extremely pleasant and wonderful. Communication was quick as we'll as payment.
      I hope you enjoy jina

13. pipercat99 bought a pair of SD-sized Converse sneakers from me. Her communication was swift and payment was prompt. She let me know as soon as it arrived and the transaction went smoothly. I highly recommend her as a buyer. :)

14. Pipercat purchased some SD clothes from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, and payment was quick as well. Great transaction! I would definitely work with her again in the future. Thanks so much!

15. Positive Transaction

PiperCat99 bought some doll clothes from me, and was excellent to work with! Communication was clear and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when the items arrives. Great buyer, thanks!

16. pipercat99 bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She was a great buyer--quick communication and payment. She also let me know as soon as it arrived and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

17. Pipercat bought a wig from me, was really prompt in paying, communication and let me know once this had arrived. Thanks!

18. Pipercat bought my EID Chase, was really quick at paying, and even paid me the difference when it turned out the shipping was a lot more than the usps calculator quoted.
      Awesome buyer thankyou

19. Pipercat99 bought a pair of Iplehouse oxfords from me. Payment was prompt and even though I didn't ask she paid a little over the quoted amount, which helps with PayPal fees. Communication was polite and friendly. Great transaction! I'd be very happy to do business again. Thanks!

20. Excellent transaction with Pipercat99 who purchased a MNF Mirwen head from me. Communication was good and payment was fast. A perfect buyer. Thank you!