1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for pithetaphish

Nov 2, 2006

1. I purchased a pair of eyes from pithetaphish. Communication was good. The eyes were shipped out quickly and they were wrapped very well. Overall great transaction.

2. I bought a wig, it arrived well packaged with no problems :)

3. Lovely buyer, welcome back any time. Thank you :)

4. I was lucky enough to get a wig from pithephish for only the cost of shipping. I thought it was super sweet! The wig arrived in great condition and with super fast shipping. Highly recommended :D

5. Sold some boots to Lauren, she was wonderful to deal with and paid extremely quickly. Thanks so much dear! :aheartbea

6. Sold a few items of clothing to her, and it was a lovely transaction. Thanks!

7. Our first transaction with pithetaphish was wonderful! Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks so much!

8. Our second transaction was just as great as the first! Prompt payment and great communication. Thanks so much!

9. I just received the doll purchased by pithetaphish at Sato in the last order. She was great to deal with - very friendly and helpful. Lots of timely communication and prompt shipping too. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.

Thank you thank you for Tsubaki, Lauren!! He is perfect.

10. pithetaphish is a top notch buyer. Highly recommended, so easy to deal with. Thanks again

11. pithetaphish bought SD13 Boy top from me.
      All of PMs were polite and fast. Payment was done quickly :)
      Pithetaphish is a very nice buyer!! I highly recommend her.

I've met Pithetaphish in Sato actually and know her well. She really is a nice person. I'm very lucky to have her as a one of friends.

Thank you very much :aheartbea :aheartbea

12. I just recieved a pair of eyes from pithetaphish. They were mailed out quickly, there was good communication and the package arrived in excellent condition n__n I'd definatly buy from her again.

13. I bought some eyes and they arrived safely~ she was very easy to deal with and there was no problems at all!:aheartbea

14. I purchased Masterpice silicon eyes from pithetaphish.
      The item was in excellent condition, and the delivery was shift.
      In addition pithetaphish was a very polite in our communication, and very understanding and flexible.
      Overall a pleasant and smooth transaction with a trustworthy seller.
      Recommended! <3

15. I have bought a wig off Lauren and she was excellent to deal with!! Shipped the item very fast, i hope to deal with her again in the future :D

16. Great buyer - fast payment and all around a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!

17. pithetaphish/Lauren bought a pair of SD13 harnesses from me. communication was clear and prompt, and payment was fast! a pleasure to do business with.

thanks again!

^_^

18. pithethphish purchase some eyes from me, paid quicker than it too me to exit her PM, and was wonderful in every way! Thanks so much!

Deborah

19. pithetaphish is a nice and kind buyer~ payment is fast, everything is great~

20. Lovely seller, Lucien loves his new eyes and looks lovely in them! Thanks so much:D