1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for pithetaphish

Nov 2, 2006

1. I've ordered my FCS through pithetaphish and everything's been perfect.
      She's very nice and has had a lot of patience with me and my doubts.
      I recommend her 100%.

Thank you for all!! *^.^*

2. Bought a pair of Droprops from pithetaphish and they arrived quickly and safely. Thanks! :)

3. I did a Sato FCS with pithetaphish and i'm seriously impressed with her communication ability. I didnt have to worry because she always got back in 24 hours no matter even if she was travelling back then. I would not hesitate to do another FCS with her if i was looking for one. Thank you!

4. I've ordered Sato FCS service through pithetaphish and it was a perfect transaction. She's wonderful to deal with. I recommend her 100%. Thank you so much!

5. Sold an outfit to Lauren. She was extremely pleasant to work with, paid and communicated quickly, and notified me once the outfit had arrived. I'd definitely do business with her again and would not hesitate to recommend her to others :)

6. Participated in a Sato FCS split run through pithetaphish -- a very smooth transaction all the way through, wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

7. She sold me a pair of green urethane eyes -- she shipped fast, was super nice to deal with and the eyes are wonderful :)
      All around excellent experience.

8. pithetaphish purchase a clothes from me~ Great buyer, fast payment~
      She is the first I sold on DOA! Thank you!!!!:)

9. She commissioned me for a lingerie set and she was absolutely amazing to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived! Thanks so much again and I'm so happy you love it. :D

10. I just bought a pair of DropRops eyes from pithetaphish--it was a quick, friendly transaction, and I really enjoyed communicating with Lauren by PM. She shipped promptly, and was responsive from the first time I contacted her. Definitely recommended! :)

11. Just purchased a pair of eyes from pithetaphish. pithetaphish was friendly and has kept me updated with the status; and the eyes were well-protected for shipping.

Thank you, pithetaphish :).

12. Purchased yet another wig from pithetaphish, in what was yet another great transaction -- as usual, prompt shipping and fast, friendly communication. Highly recommended, and I'm sure I'll be back to do business again in the future!

13. I ordered my beloved F-15 tan girl with a great help of pithetaphish... She was extremely pleasant to deal with! Highly recommended seller/commissioner. I hope that I will deal with her again in a near future ^^

14. Lauren bought some clothes from me and was a joy to deal with! ^^ Payment was sent promptly and transaction went smoothly. Thank you! :]

15. Lauren is always amazing to deal with. She bought an SD13 crimson red lingerie set from me. I can't recommend her enough!

16. I sold "Gold and pearls" dress to pithetaphish. Transaction was very smooth, fast payment and great communication! Thank you! :)

17. pithetaphish bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

18. pithetaphish had a better number than me at the Sato event, so she got Hinata for me. :D I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again sometime! Thanks!

19. I gave pithetaphish's Volks Lucas new face-up and she's so lovely owner and customer.
      Everything was very sweet and super smooth, both communication and transaction.

100% positive feedback from me and a highly recommend!!! :D

Thank you for everything again, hon :aheartbea

20. I commission Lauren for Kanazawa Sumika FCS Service. :)

She's a total charm of deal. Fast, polite and clear communication with all along updates. Also the great packing and shipping.

100% positive feedback from me and will definitely deal with you again. :)

Thank you for every sweet thing again, Lauren! :D
      cifr.