1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for pithetaphish

Nov 2, 2006

1. Pithetaphish bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and we highly recommend her as a buyer. A++++++. Thanks again!!

2. Pithetaphish (Lauren) did a wonderful job on my 2 Sato FCS orders (placed last October). She kept me informed during the process, and sent them out to me in a timely manner. I highly recommend her if you want a Sato FCS order. Be sure to read her thread about ordering, and follow her instructions carefully; remember, it's a joint effort. Thanks again, Lauren! :)

3. I placed a Sato FCS order with Pithetaphish and the whole transaction was smooth and flawless! My girl is perfect, Pithetaphish's communication was great, all in all a really great transaction! Thank you so much!

4. I ordered my FCS girl through Pithetaphish and everything was perfect. Her communication was top notch and she acted in an efficient, professional manor. I would highly recommend her for anyone considering an FCS. If I am lucky enough to be able to get another FCS I will use Lauren again. Thanks Lauren for a wonderful experience. Here are pics of my girl for anyone who may be interested: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272700

5. Pithetaphish purchased several items of clothing from my shop, and was a perfect buyer! Prompt payment, great and friendly communication, and she let me know that the outfit arrived safely, which I always appreciate. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

6. I've sold her a sharmin dress made by me.
      the transaction has been easy and she's really a lovely buyer!

thanks so much!!

7. Lauren helped me buy an ALG shirt from their website. The transaction was super-great and smooth as always! *___* Thank you!

8. Pithetaphish purchased an FCS wig from me & was very easy to work with. Prompt payment & good communication. She even sent me a photo of the wig on the intended doll :) Hope to do business with you again!

9. Pithetaphish got Ryoya Konoe for me and I can't thank her enough for this quirky, cute little guy. She's great with communication, very kind and totally professional. Highly recommended!!

10. Pithetaphish bought a dress from me again and was wonderful to work with as usual! Payment was sent promptly too. Thank you so much! <3 I'm glad you like the dress! :aheartbea

11. Lauren picked up my Volks Eden for me and shipped him off in a very timely fashion. He came here so fast! Communication was excellent and she even took pictures for me before sending him home!
      Amazing - thanks so much!

12. pithetaphish participated in my GO. Good communication and fast payment, thanks!

13. Purchased some SD clothes from pithetaphish. I was completely happy with everything to do with the transaction!

14. I bought an article of Volks clothing from pithetaphish. She was very professional and kind - patiently answered all my Marketplace newbie questions - and kept in communication until the end of the transaction. I'd be happy to buy from her again!

15. This post is very much greatly delayed, and though it is inexcusable I am truely sorry:sorry...

I commissioned pithetaphish to purchase my Hikaru Genji at the Angels Descending Autumn 2008 event. To say she was a delight to deal with would be an understatement. She was responsible, reliable, a great communicator and though the economic fall had a very bad effect on our financial exchange I got my boy in (perfect condition due to great packaging on her part) at the end.

Thank you so much for bringing this beautiful boy into my life.
      ~Anthony

16. pithetaphish got memy first ever FCS order. she was great to work with and even though the look I was going for with a face-up was something I couldn't even manage to put into english, she got the idea conveyed perfectly to Volks. She even managed to pick up the doll and send it to me very fast once it was finished despite the fact that she was busy moving.

17. More love for Lauren! This time I finally got to transact directly with her to get some stuff from the Sumika in Kanazawa. She was really patient with the little oddities of my banking system. And what really touches me is that she helped me out even when she was busy with moving.

I hope she's doing well now in her new home \o/ And the lovely Elena she sent home to me to be my Ichigo is doing fantastic. Thank you so much, Lauren!

18. I bought a pair of ED eyes from pithetaphish. They arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. Pithetaphish was friendly with good communication. I would highly recommend her. Thank you!

19. I have bought form Lauren a lovely Sno kaguya set, i'm very pelased with, excellet buyer.
      thansk so much again.

20. Lauren and I split for a SD17 Williams from the cruise. I must say that I feel so lucky to have found a transaction with her; it went absolutely flawless, she was great at updating me with news from Volks, and she was such a nice person to deal with. Williams arrived in perfect shape and I am extremely thankful for Lauren's help. And I'm keeping in mind that if I ever have any FCS needs, I know who to go to!! :D