1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for pithetaphish

Nov 2, 2006

1. Pithetaphish ordered me a SATO FCS. She communicated everything I wanted in a face-up. Packaging and shipping were perfect.
      Very grateful for this excellent service.

2. I used Lauren's FCS order service, and she was absolutely FANTASTIC. Prompt, helpful, and perfect to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

3. pithetaphish helped me do an Sato FCS order. It was awesome and very simple. She was a great host. I give her A+++++! Thank you so much

4. Positive

I made a FCS order with pithetaphish. Things went great. She's very helpful and lets you know if there are any delays. Ordering was very simple, I would recommend her to anyone who wants to do a FCS. My dream girl is home and I'm very happy! Thank you so much again!

5. I used pithetaphish FCS service. She was very patient and helpful with my requests
      I recommend her services for anyone interested in ordering volks FCS doll :)

Thank you so much dear for helping me in getting my very first FCS doll^^

6. I used Lauren's (pithetaphish) Sato order service to order a Kyo-Tenshi. Lauren communicated wonderfully and shipped my girl out to me as soon as the doll was ready. My Kyo-Tenshi arrived safe and sound a few days later. I honestly couldn't be happier with Lauren's service and I highly recommend her if you're looking for a Sato-only doll!:D

7. A bit late to post, but pithetaphish ordered my lovely FCS boy for me through her Sato Shopping Service. I love him and thank her so much for helping me bring him home.

8. Pithetaphish ordered my FCS doll for me and he came home this week and what a wonderful late B-day gift for myself! Wonderful communication and very professional! I highly recommend getting your dream doll from her, she is the best!!

9. I've order Yo-tenshi Yayoi from Sato with Lauren. Great communication and smooth transaction. High RECOMMEND to make transaction with! ^^ ,Thanks for lead the angel to my home.

10. Like many many others, I used pithetaphish's FCS ordering service and had a flawless transaction with her. Her responses were prompt, she kept myself and my split partners updated throughout the entire process and shipped very quickly. Being my very first FCS order she made the entire experience wonderful and stress free. Thank you so much Lauren, I hope to do this again! :)

11. [​IMG]

Thanks to pithetaphish, I was able to order my dream Volks doll, a Sato only FCS F38 boy in sunlight skin with a custom faceup. She held my hand through the whole order process, which was fairly complex since I wanted a bunch of extras. But she was always super nice and patient and more helpful than I could ever have wanted. She made the whole experience a joy. I wouldn't hesitate to order through her again, and highly reccomend her shopping service to everyone!! :D

12. Pithetaphish ordered a MSD F-20 for me and it was a pleasure! She's lovely and very professional, I will definitely deal with her again. A++++++

Thank you Lauren! I'm very happy with my doll:aheartbea

13. Huuuuge positive! :goldstar

I ordered my beautiful F-43 girl via Pithetaphish's Sato proxy service (November 3rd order) and the entire transaction was a delight! I had previously contacted her earlier in the year to enquire about an off-the-shelf doll purchase which, ultimately, I never went through with, and on both occasions she was excellent to deal with and professional throughout. She mentioned in her forum signature that replies to messages might be a bit delayed; however, important information about the order was relayed promptly, the doll arrived at hers around early/mid January as predicted, and it was then shipped to me quickly and arrived safe and sound and complete with all the extra bits I ordered.

As stated on her shopping service thread, this was her final Sato order for the foreseeable future, and as such I'm glad I took the opportunity when I did because I couldn't have asked for a better transaction, and would otherwise have most likely had a very difficult time of it trying to acquire f-43. I'm absolutely delighted with my girl Mila, and would happily deal with Lauren again!

14. pithetaphish bought my Volks Sakaki, and it was a pleasant transaction throughout!
      Patient when I had to contact the postal services to check services and quick payment :)