1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for PRGerry

Jan 22, 2009

1. PRGerry bought a Re-ment lot from me. Prompt payment, good communication - a pleasant transaction all-around. <3 Thanks!

2. PRGerry purchased some LTF clothing from my sales thread and was a pleasure to work with all around! Thank you so much!

3. Gerry bought a set of tiny clothes from me. She paid quickly and was just a dear to work with the whole process. I would do business with her again anytime!

4. PRG purchased my Tinybear Bonbon and everything went perfectly! She sent the payment super fast and even let me know that she arrived safely ^_^ Thank you so much!

5. Sold a faceplate, received polite, fast communication and payment. Would recommend.

6. PRGerry bought a model keyboard from me, and it was a great, positive transaction. Very friendly, prompt payment, good communication! Thank you!

7. PRGerry was my partner in Littlefee Christmas / Winter Swap. She sent me nice items, well in timeline, and I was very happy! Thank you and recommends for being the nicest swap partner!

8. Gerry bought a hook hand from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Payment and pms were made quickly and I would definitely recommend :)

9. PRGerry bought a LTF body from me over the holidays. She was fast and clear with communications, flexible and understanding about timing, and let me know when the package arrived. Would definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea

Thank you Gerry!

10. PRGerry bought my Dollfactory Kiki. Payment was prompt and PRGerry was very understanding when I had a slight shipping delay. Thanks for being a great buyer! :D

11. PRGerry Purchased some Tibetan Wool Wigs from me. She was great to work with. Good Communication. Prompt payment also.
      Thanks Gerry!

12. Gerry bought a LTF Flora face plate from me. Paid right away and let me know when it arrived. Awesome buyer!

13. PRGerry bought a wig from me. She paid fast and her communication was nice. Thank you for perfect transaction.

14. PRGerry bought several pairs of eyes from me, and she was just great! Highly recommended buyer...hope to work with her again & again!!!

15. PRGerry joined my slumber party swap everything was shipped out on time and so far everything looks great thank you for joining my very first swap :)

16. PRGerry was my swap partner in the Slumber Party swap. Very fast shipping and the clothes and items are just wonderful. i loved everything and would happily do a swap with her again!~

17. Did a swap in which PRGerry was my partner!! Everything shipped on time and everything was PERFECT!! she knitted the cutest pjs for my little Pipos Ringo <3 <3 <3

18. Sorry for late feedback >.>;

I sold a LTF Leah to Gerry. She was pleasant to deal with, paid quickly and had great communication. I would gladly do business with her again.

19. PRGerry was one of my swap partners for a Crochet Swap. She was very sweet and let me know when she had to delay shipping for a while due to personal reasons. She did finish her project, and maintained good communication, and sent it packed all safe and pretty with extra goodies. It was lots of fun! :)

20. PRGerry signed up for my YoSD Boy Swap. They did not send out their gift on time or keep in contact (with neither myself or their swap buddy). I tried contacting PRGerry several times, with no response. This is negative feedback for flaking on the gift swap and not doing their part.