1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for PurgatoriX

Apr 20, 2008

1. Bought a sd13 pureskin volks boybody from PurgatoriX on layaway. Really kind seller understanding and shipped out right away, body is in perfect condition, def buying from again : )

2. PurgatoriX bought a Cristal wig from me, and the transaction was brilliant. Quick to pay, and she let me know when it had arrived. Thanks again.

3. PurgatoriX purchased Cuprit's horns, ice crown, and outfit through a Soom order split I organized. She is an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to deal with; good communication, very friendly, and paid promptly. A great transaction, I would love to work with her again someday. ^_~

Thank you so much! <3

4. I sold a doll that I unfortunatly could not keep to the amazing PurgatoriX:aheartbea.... She was beyond gracious, understanding, reliable, and just an amazing person through and through:D... I can not wait to do business with her again... And I am, but that's for a future post:sweat

:thumbup:thumbup for this amazing transaction;)
      ~Anthony

5. :D I chose PurgatoriX to help me get my dream FCS and she was wonderful. She was completely professional throughout the process and was always kind and helpful. It was such a great experience. I really love my doll and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend her to anyone -- if I had the funds to get another FCS (crazy dreamer!) I would definitely ask PurgatoriX to work with me again. She's the best!!!

Thank you for making this special doll happen for me. Here she is at home in my back yard:
      [​IMG]

6. Paulette helped me with my first fcs order. She was really great throughout the whole transaction. She gave advice with choice options and was really helpful. She replied to all (sometimes lengthy) questions promptly. I even got pictures of ordering forms and later the doll which I never expected. Great service! And finally Paulette was really a great help in getting my boy through customs. I am so grateful for a really smooth and friendly transactions. If I ever decide to get another fcs, I will surely come back again!
      Thanks so much,abow:
      Astrid

7. I bought a Sato FCS F-35 through PurgatoriX. She did an awesome job explaining my face-up request to them, it turned out exactly how I wanted! Communication was fast and she was very nice! I would definitely do business with her again!

8. Yet another GREAT transaction with the unbelievably Amazingly sweet PurgatoriX:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea

She got a head re-casted for me at Sato, and was a gem from start to finish:)... She kept me up to speed on EVERYTHING that went on with progress updates the whole time, and shipped my darling's head back to me as soon a she could:)

:thumbup:thumbup for yet another awesome transaction:pcupcake
      ~Anthony

9. Paulette ordered an FCS for me at Sato and the experience was excellent. She was very professional throughout the entire process and I couldn't be happier!

10. Commissioned PurgatoriX's shopping service to get an outfit from the Volks Kobe cruise, and everything went wonderfully -- communication was fast and friendly, preview pictures were abundant, and shipping was prompt. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

11. PurgatoriX helped me buy an item at Dolpa. Everything went smoothly and communication was very clear and straightforward. Highly recommended :)

12. I commissioned PurgatoriX's shopping service for a doll. The transaction was very smooth from start to finish. We had great communication and she kept me update at all time. She shipped the item super fast and it arrives in only 3 days. I will definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

13. I commissioned Paulette for a limited outfit. We had very good communication and the transaction went smoothly. Shipping was quick and the outfit arrived in excellent condition.
      Thanks so much for another great transaction!

14. PurgatoriX got Hijikata for me at the last Dolpa. I could not have been more pleased with the professional handling of the transaction. She was quick with communication and shipping. I would not hesitate, and do in fact plan to, do business again!

15. I bought Paulette's pretty Hijikata head! would definitely buy from her again. she was very helpful and informative, from sending me pics of the head to letting me know when she would be on vacation. The head arrived quickly and safely packaged plus she sent me some sweeties! :D thank you! <3