1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Robyn_in_WA - Thanks to all who responded!

Sep 16, 2005

1. I purchased a pair of Iplehouse SID male hands in normal skin from Robyn. Communication was quick and clear and shipping was immediate and well-packed. The hands are in perfect condition. Thanks for a lovely transaction =)

2. Bought a pair of SD shoes from Robin! She's quick to respond, professional and even checked in to make sure it arrived the day shipping said it should.

3. Purchased two very nice wigs from Robyn. They were exactly as described and shipped quickly. Great communication! I would not hesitate to buy from her anytime. Thanks Robyn!

4. Robyn is such a great person to do business with. I bought two Iplehouse outfits from her and she was super friendly and quick in replies. She even took extra photos from the packing and was just super mindful with everything. The outfits arrived in perfect condition and only in a few days. It's one of the nicest transactions I've ever had. :D

5. I purchased a pair of JID heel feet from Robyn and everything was perfect. Quick and clear communication, offered shipping options, let me know ship dates, and even included photos of packing. Absolute pleasure to buy from!!

6. I bought SID Edan's RS original hands from Robyn and as always, she was friendly, and had great communication. The hands were carefully packed and shipped quickly. She kept in touch making sure I knew they had arrived and everything went fine. I would recommend Robyn as a seller. She is honest and very reliable. It's not my first sale from her and it won't be my last. Thanks Robyn.

7. I bought a Realfee Toki sleeping plate from Robyn. She was wonderful to work with! She kept me updated and always did what she said she was going to do. I enjoyed "talking" with her throughout the process!

8. I purchased an Iplehouse FID outfit from Robyn! I've never had better communication from a seller before in my life! Even though she was in the middle of multiple back-to-back snowstorms, she kept me updated on the weather and when she would be able to make it to the post office. I was more than happy to wait, and without me even requesting them, she kindly sent me photos of the item all packaged up and let me know as soon as it was sent. She even continued to follow the tracking once it was sent to make sure it arrived safely to me. The outfit is in immaculate condition too!

Major thumbs up!!

9. Another perfect transaction! I bought a pair of SID male gun/gesture hands from Robyn and everything went perfectly. She answered questions about the size and showed measurements with other hands so I knew the fit would be correct. I also purchased two lovely hand-crafted wooden guns and they were so well made and nicely carved. She even threw in a lovely gift.
      Thanks for another stellar transaction! Definitely recommend.

10. I bought an Iplehouse wig from Robyn and it was a truly positive experience. There was a lot of great communication throughout and I was sent plenty of photos to keep me well informed about what I was getting and how it was posted. The wig was lovely when it arrived and looked exactly as I expected it too. Plus Robyn is an overall friendly and lovely person and I would be happy to have future dealings with her again.

11. Bought an Iplehouse pistol prop from Robyn and it was a great transaction. She is so communicative and gave such detailed photos of the box and shipping info. She is also so friendly and a pleasure to talk to. Would definitely buy again,

12. I bought Iple dog tag from Robyn.
      Communication was prompt and friendly.
      Shipping was quick and safe.
      I will happily buy from again, thanks so much :)

13. I purchased 2 limited Faityland Realpuki items (sandal feet and wings) and a lovely Custom House wig from Robyn in separate transactions and everything was smoothly and professionally handled. Communications were always friendly and fast, all my items were packaged with extraordinary care, and everything shipped super fast. I can highly recommend Robyn as a wonderful person to do business with.:)

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought a gorrrrgeous Adriana Lima head from Robyn on layaway and I could not be happier!! She is so polite and friendly, a true gem in the BJD world! I am over the moon with my beautiful minimee head! I would not hesitate to work with her again (I already am!) or recommend her as a seller! Thank you sooo much!

15. I bought a Monique wig from Robyn and the transaction went smoothly. She was super sweet and amazing to work with. Very professional and honest, I would definitely recommend her! Thanks, Robyn!

16. I purchased a never worn gym suit by iplehouse from Robyn. The outfit was as described never worn. Robyn shipped the outfit very fast sent tracking info and was very pleasant to deal with. I would purchase from her in the future. Thanks Sherry

17. Robin_in_WA sold me a very beautiful blonde mohair wig. it was shipped super fast and the whole transaction was awesome.
      I would certainly do business with Robin again

18. I purchased an Iplehouse pistol (at a GREAT price!) from Robyn. She kept in contact throughout the entire transaction, giving me very detailed information and keeping me fully updated. I would not have any reservations on recommending Robyn as a seller. Thanks so much!! :sumomo:

19. Let me tell you, Robyn_in_WA is such an adorably sweet person to buy from! I commissioned a Lord John outfit for my Iple EID boys and Robyn certainly delivered! She kept me updated, in thorough detail, every step of the way and went beyond the extra mile to make sure I was happy. If you ever want an outfit for your doll that is beyond professional, then Robyn_in_WA is your lady :D

20. I bought several items from Robyn_in_WA. She was very helpful as I selected my items and kept me well informed! All the items were beautifully packaged and arrived promptly! She is a wonderful person to deal with! I'm sure I will buy from her again!

Thank you!
      Nancy