1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Robyn_in_WA - Thanks to all who responded!

Sep 16, 2005

1. I bought an awesome shirt for one of my big boys from Robin. Robyn is such a sweet seller. Communications where very nice, she shipped the shirt out fast, it was perfectly packed and she let me know about each step. I can highly recommend her.

#241 farin, Aug 2, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    2. I bought a lovely red dollheart shoes from Robin and very pleased with transaction. Polite person very fast prompt shipment extremely well pack :D thank you so very much darling ^^

3. I have recently purchased 2 swimsuits for my Iplehouse ladies from Robyn. From the moment we started the transaction they have been so sweet and attentive in updating me of packing the items, to shipping to tracking. I would most definitely purchase from Robyn again!!

4. bought a dollshe hound faceplate and robyn was amazingly attentive! sent me ample pics and even shipped early specifically so it wouldn't be delayed by a bank holiday. really above and beyond, i wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

5. Robyn_in_WA purchased a Raouken Minifee corset from me. She paid promptly, once I gave a quote and paid the extra postage, after the total had come out to be a tad bit more than quoted. She let me know when the corset arrived.

Communication was perfect, I would highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you and I hope you enjoy the corset! :aheartbea

6. ended up buying the old rosen faceplate as well from Robyn, and once again was a fantastic transaction!! :)

7. Robyn is one of the nicest people I have ever had the honour to meet on the internet.
      This transaction was perfect, communication wonderful and I was kept up to date with the progress of my package throughout its journey.

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!

8. Perfect communication and patience when I wasn't getting notifications and got sick in the middle of our transaction. A+++++ seller and would buy from again and recommend anytime! Thanks again for the shoes!

9. I bought Iplehouse EID cargopants. The communication was fast and friendly, the package was shipped quickly and well packed, and she even sent me pictures to my email of the package before it was shipped! I was very impressed and would definitely do business with her again!!

10. I purchased a wig from Robyn. She was communicative throughout the process, and kind enough to take additional pictures of the wig at my request before my purchase.

11. I bought some iplehouse boy shoes from her. They came well packed and very quickly. they were exactly as described and i couldn't be happier.

12. I bought a pair of shoes from Robyn for my Raccoon girl. She is the perfect seller. Communication is always detailed and she notified me every step of the way, even sending photos of the package. Shipping was extremely fast. I have bought many things from Robyn over the years and her items are always perfection. She is highly recommended as one of the best.

13. Purchased some s-hook msd repair kits from Robyn and it was an absolutely lovely experience. Kept in contact the whole time and envelope arrived very quickly. 10/10 for sure!

14. SUPER POSITIVE ! I bought an EID vest, unused and in its original packaging, from Robyn. This led me to her website where I found more things that I wanted. Her communication is so kind and helpful! She was kind enough to repack the vest and all the additional things I chose together, to save me postage. She answered every question I asked so helpfully. The vest and all the other things arrived safely and quickly, despite current nationwide troubles. I hope to order again from her soon.:3nodding:

15. I just bought a Monique wig (Ginger, 7-8) from Robyn_in_WA , and it was an excellent, positive transaction!
      Robyn_in_WA was super sweet! She answered all my questions, and provided several shipping options. She also shipped out the wig exactly on the day she promised, and it arrived super fast - much faster than expected. It was well packaged, and in very good condition.

I would happily buy from Robyn_in_WA again. Thank you so much!

16. Bought a wig from Robyn and the transaction was great! Super great communication and quick to ship, gave me all the details and wig was packed perfectly. Would buy from again anytime!

17. I purchased a pair of eyes from Robyn, they were incredibly lovely to work with, shipped everything quickly with insurance and tracking. Eyes arrived quickly and safely, would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

18. I made a small purchase from Robyn which arrived perfectly packed. very positive interaction.

19. I purchased a Pair of shoes and pants from Robyn and could not be more pleased.
      Communication was fast and friendly, and she very kindly remade the pants for my size
      doll. She sent pictures at each stage of the sale, including shipping pictures, and the package actually arrived a day earlier
      than tracing expected. I highly recommend her, an A plus seller.

20. I purchased some clothing and shoes from Robyn. As always, it was a PERFECT transaction.