1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Robyn_in_WA - Thanks to all who responded!

Sep 16, 2005

1. I had an awesome experience buying from Robyn! I got a minifee outfit and shoes, Robyn was super communicative every step of the way from packing to ship, and also included photos of everything. The items came in perfect condition and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Robyn!! Would definitely buy from again! :XD:

2. Robyn is WONDERFUL to do business with! Packaged my resin parts so carefully that I'd be very confident buying even the most fragile items from Robyn. 5 out of 5 stars!

3. PERFECT!!:love
      I was so happy to find more things for sale by Robyn_in_WA because she has such nice, well kept things, and packs them so well, and sends them so fast, and is always so fun to communicate with, and I always learn things too because she is so knowledgeable.
      So now 2 of my barefoot dolls have shoes! And 2 of our scruffy wigs can be replaced with beautiful full, fluffy ones!
      Robyn was so kind to combine items from 4 listings into one transaction, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.:3nodding:

4. I purchased a doll necklace from @Robyn_in_WA , they were responsive to my messages and ship out the parcel quickly. The item arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend them as a seller, thank you so much!

5. I had a great experience buying from Robyn! Her communication was fast and very friendly, all the items were exactly as pictured and described. She shipped the three pairs of eyes I ordered right on schedule, and they were packaged with maximum care! Every individual piece was bubble wrapped, and they came in a very sturdy box to protect them. She also sent me packing photos and tracking numbers as soon as they were in the mail. Amazing seller, a pleasure to work with! :)

6. I bought a pair of shoes from Robyn, and they were carefully packed. Great prompt communication, I would gladly do business with her again!

7. Bought a pair of minifee aline shoes from her and she was so wonderful to deal with!! She shipped them quick and they arrived perfect and look amazing! Thank you Robin!

8. Wonderful transaction, the eyes I ordered came in safely packaged, and look wonderful. The communication was very prompt and professional. Would recommend dealing with them!

9. I bought Fairyland Littlefee Cygne head - event vampire faceplate - from Robyn. It was great deal! Robyn was so kind and polite and was agree to wait comfortable way to ship headplate safely (it was difficult thing about covid postal troubles). But we found decision and could finish our deal :)
      @Robyn_in_WA is absolutely great as deal partner and I would be happy to have a deal with her in future^^

10. Probably the best seller I've ever bought from! Robyn was super thorough, fast polite communication, wig arrived in perfect condition, wouldn't hesitate to buy from again :)

11. Robyn is an absolute joy! I recently purchased several pairs of eyes from her. Her responses were super quick! She packed my eyes very well and made sure to let my know when my items had shipped. (Along with packing photos!) my eyes arrives quickly and safely. Thank you so much Robyn!

12. Robyn is a wonderful seller! I bought a Minifee Maya head from her. She is so kind and friendly and a great communicator! She lets you know what's going on with your package every step of the way, right down to sending photos of the packing process! The head arrived quickly and the packaging was perfectly safe! Thank you so much for a perfect and pleasant transaction, Robyn! :D

13. Robyn sold me 3 pairs of dollbakery eyes which are amazing!
      She was friendly and quick to answer my questions.
      The packaging was amazing and she shipped quickly.
      I highly recommend this seller! <3

14. I purchased a set of arms and a pair of hands from Robyn. She was very prompt and friendly!

15. I’ve bought from Robyn twice now, and both times she was a fantastic seller. She photographed the items and the way they were packed, shipped promptly, and stayed in communication. Everything was packed really well, and looked even better than it did in the pictures. I would absolutely buy again!!

16. I have had several transaction with Robyn and she has always been nice, prompt and has provided great communication and detailed information in our dealings. She is always a pleasure to deal with and she packages with great care and keep in contact thru out the transactions. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks Robyn

17. First of all... Robyn is SUCH a sweetheart. I love talking to her. She's so friendly and lovely. :D

I purchased a pair of 12MM DollBakery eyes from her and I absolutely LOVE them. She allowed me to go into a layaway, which is AWESOME because a boy is on a budget LOL. I paid it off within the time-frame that we both agreed and she then shipped the eyes out very quickly.

I just received them today and they are GORGEOUS! Thank you, Robyn! I will gladly gladly gladly purchase goodies from Robyn in the future.

Transaction was fabulous! :love:love:love

18. Bought a pair of shoes from Robyn and received them quickly and safely! Pleasant and kind person, would buy from them again!

19. I bought a pair of 14mm Gumdrops from @Robyn_in_WA and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! Great communication, fast shipping, and the eyes were packed extremely well! I would absolutely do business with her again. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

20. Last time, I bought from Robyn, this time she bought from me ;)

Robyn bought a Iple lady from me, communication was great, she paid fast, and let me know when the doll arrived. I would gladly do business with her again, she was awesome!