1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Robyn_in_WA - Thanks to all who responded!

Sep 16, 2005

1. I've just bought one Olivia head (volks) from Robyn.
      She is a good person to deal with. I asked twice for detial images, she just took the photo soon and sent to me soon as well.
      Hope we can have more business later.

Thank you again.

2. Robyn was great! Great communication, shipped out very fast, items very nicely packed, all together great! I would definately buy from her again!!

3. I just pruchased 2 pairs of eyelaches from Robyn. Robyn was very friendly and lovely. All my questions were answered quickly and the itmes were shipped out speedy! Thanks for a great transaction!! :)

4. I just bought a Ylisande body and a Musedoll outfit from Robyn. She is amazing! Such a great person, and really easy to get along with. I am so happy with my purchases, and the shipping was super quick!! I would highly recommend Robyn, and definitely hope to have dealings with her again!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I purchased YID muscle body from Robyn for my DIM MnM head. It is perfect! Robyn has a wealth of knowledge she is willing to share. Great communication and was generous with sharing photos. Great packing. Fast shipping.

I hope to make another purchase from Robyn real soon!

6. I recently purchased 2 Dollheart outfits from Robyn. The sale could not have gone more perfectly. Items shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I was kept informed throughout the entired transaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Robyn for any sale. Thanks for making things so easy.

7. I purchased a pair of INCREDIBLE Everpurple Urethanes from Robyn_in_WA. GREAT communication, SAFE packaging, FAST-Shipping, and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :dance :cheer :celebrate

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl: Thanks SO much, sweetie!

x0x,
      Sher

8. I got a pair of MNF hands from Robyn! She shipped super fast and kept me informed every step of the way! I would deal with Robyn again anytime! Thanks so much!

9. Robyn is always an absolute pleasure to do business with ~ I highly recommend her! :D Just purchased a pair of DZ jointed hands from her, and it was another PERFECT transaction, with excellent communication, accurate description and photos of item, and super fast, safe shipping. Thanks again for a lovely and very pleasant transaction! :chocoberry :aheartbea

10. I'm back! Made another purchase from Robyn. This time an Iplehouse wig. Super transaction. Joy to communicate with and exchange products.

11. I'm a return customer for life. LOL! Purchased a modded DIM MnM head of Morena Baccarin. She was packed with extreme care. She (DIM head) is beyond lovely. Thanks Robyn.

12. Purchased a Volks head on layaway from Robyn_in_WA, and everything was smooth sailing the whole way through. Communication was always prompt and friendly, and Robyn never hesitated to provided pictures (even of the packing process!). Shipping was lightning-quick, and the head arrived in perfect condition, carefully and securely packaged. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

13. Thank you for Ylisande heels!they are so nice!Very fast delivery and great communication!

14. I just bought a Lishe elf head, A CP/Luts Senior Delf Female Body and Luts Delf Heeled Feet. The whole transaction was done in a quick and friendly manner. Robyn was wonderful to communicate with and the doll arrived in excellent condition. In short, I would not hesitate to purchase from her again!

15. Hi

I bought a pair of Senior Delf Girl High Heeled Feet in Real Skin Normal from Robyn_in_WA. She responded to me very fast and got my shipping quote really fast too! She was very friendly to talk to. I would love to buy from her in the future again. :)

Thanks so much for the feet. My friend loves them! :aheartbea

- Lum Out -

16. a terrific transaction all the way around. Great communication. Well packaged and just as described. Thank you, robyn.

17. I was in a split with Robyn for Iplehouse Cherie, and I bought the head. Robyn was so nice to work with and I enjoyed emailing back and forth with her while we waited on our order. When our order arrived to her, she was so prompt in getting my shipping quote and then shipping... I would most happily do business with her again! Perfect in every way!

18. I bought a spare YID shin part and a damaged SID girl bust part from Robyn_in_WA. Communication was very pleasant, and she shipped the parts within less than 24 hours of when I sent payment - they were in my hands the next day! A very nice transaction. I look forward to doing business with Robyn again. :daisy

19. Yet another perfect experience with Robyn. Bought Mystic eyes and an Iple wig, both were in pristine condition. Robyn is always great with communication, one of the best to talk to. Shipping is fast and she always has the details for you. I not only would deal with her again, I know I will! Thanks Robyn!

20. Definitely would buy from Robyn again - a great person to deal with!!!