1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Saryn

Jun 19, 2009

1. I purchased a a Minifee Breakaway scar head (both sleeping and OE) and both scar arms.
      The trasaction went very smoothly and she always replied to my PMs very quickly! Thankyou again!

2. Purchased a pukipuki piki. No problems whatsoever.

3. Saryn bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

4. Saryn bouth two Unoa glasses from me. She is a wonderful person to deal with. Thanks! I hope your dolls get some use out of them
      Melissa

5. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

6. Saryn bought my Brennil clothes from me, wonderful communication, & paid quickly! thankls so much:)

7. She bought a Nine9Style YoSD dress from me. Payment was received promptly, good communication. Overall, a great transaction.

Thanks a lot! :D

8. Sayrn commissioned me to face up her 2 Lishe heads. It was really wonderful working with her!! She's so nice and kept constant communication and paid on time. Thanks so much!

9. Saryn bought several pairs of glass eyes from me. The transaction couldn't have been more smooth, and she was a lovely person to work with throughout the process. Thanks!

10. Saryn purchased an MSD printed top for me, she had great cominucations and fast payment. :] It was a pleasure working with her!

11. Purchased some Yo-SD clothes from me. :) Paid on time, communication was great and she let me know when they arrived! Thanks so much!! <3

12. Sayrn bought a wig from me she was terrific to work with !!! THANKS :)

13. Saryn commissioned a lace hoody for her MSD from me. She is very friendly and sweet. Her communication was awesome, her payment was lightening fast! I enjoyed knitting for her Minifee.

Monica
      :D

14. Bought a Dollheart MSD Fer from Saryn. Wonderful transaction. Thank you very much.

15. Sayrn purchased a pair of PukiFee hands from me and was amazing to transact with! :) Communication was well kept and friendly and payment was sent over immediately! I would be more than willing to do business with them again and recommend them highly!!

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;
      [&#9829;]​

16. I purchased two Lishe heads from Saryn. They are lovely, and were shipped quickly, and very well-packed. A great transaction. Thank you!

17. I purchased a MNF body on layaway from Saryn. Communication was fast and friendly and she was very understanding when I suffered a personal money issue during it. Once paid off the body was shipped quickly and arrived safely. A great transaction, thank you again!!!

18. Saryn purchased a pair of WS pukifee clenching hands from me recently. She was fantastic to deal with, great communication, friendly, paid very quickly, and then also messaged me when her parcel arrived.

I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :)

Thanks so much!

19. I did 4 faceups for Saryn. :>
      Originally I meant for the faceups to be ready for the local meetup but it was just not enough time so I wasn't able to. Saryn was so patient the whole time I had MSC mishaps. Thank you so much! I'd love to work with her again! :D

20. Saryn purchased a YoSD set and MNF boy clothes from me and both transactions went smooth as butter :) She is lovely to deal with and I recommend her wholeheartedly!

Thanks again!