1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Shadowlink

Aug 2, 2006

1. Shadowlink bought doll shoes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

2. Shadowlink participated in a Dollmore GO I ran. Payment was always prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks so much for helping the GO be a success! ^^

3. I purchased a YoSD from Shadowlink, everything went perfectly, Thanks!
      :)

4. I bought a limited Luts outfit off Shadowlink, and I was very happy, the transaction went very smoothly and the items were incredibly well packaged. Thank you so much for the outfit and such a smooth transaction.

5. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. ^^

6. Another great transaction with Shadowlink as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

7. shadowlink sold me a SwD Suzuna. She is great, excellent communication and transaction went smoothly. Thank you very much!

[​IMG]

8. Shadowlink participated in my GO. Good communication and prompt payment, thank you!

9. I bought High Wizard (Black x1 & White x1) from Shadowlink. Wonderful transaction. Very patient with me and slow paypal. I love both outfits, they are are in really good condition everything was in tacked. Really outstanding prices, Arrived on time and quickly. ^^

I look forward to doing business with Shadowlink again in the future.

10. I have bought Midori Version 2 from ShadowLink. It was a smooth transaction. Thank you :)

11. Thank you for this nice transaction :)
      I bought a YOSD remi to her and she packaded the doll very carefully :)
      Highly recommended :)

12. I adopted(purchased) a Lati yellow Benny doll from Shadowlink. The entire transaction was flawless. She kept in contact the whole time, was clear about the terms of the sale, shipped when she said she would, her packing skills are PHENOMINAL!! Benny was safely packed in extra bubble wrap and arrived perfect!!

Who could ask for a better transaction? Not I!!!

Thanks so much Shadowlink, you little Benny or as we refer to him now, Julian is safe with my mom!

Jess

13. I adopted a yosd shinn from Shadowlink. The wonderful seller. All transaction with her is very smooth. positive feedback 100%++ for you.:aheartbea:aheartbea

14. Shadowlink is AWESOME. I'd been looking for the iplehouse set she sold me, for ages. I didn't think I'd ever see it again, but as luck would have it, she had one in mint condition! <3 Shadowlink shipped out the package incredibly fast, and maintained excellent communication throughout. I would definitely purchase from her again.

Thank you! :D

15. I bought a pair of MSD boots from ShadowLink - she is a communicative and friendly seller, and the transaction was smooth from start to end. Thanks for a pleasant transaction, would be glad to do business again!

16. I bought a blouse and jacket set from shadow link. Shadow link replied to me quickly and shipped the day after I paid. I would definately buy from again.:lol:

17. I bought 2 wigs from Shadowlink and it was a really easy and pleasant transaction. The wigs arrived very fast. Thanks.

18. ShadowLink brought doll part from me.

With fast payment & good communication, we've a great time in business.

I recommended ShadowLink a good person to deal with.

Thank you very much. XD

19. Shadowlink has joined the herd of hooved Puki! She was a wonderful customer, paid quick and let me know when the legs had arrived, thank you so much!!!

20. I just bought a pair of Delf jeans and a See No Evil top from ShadowLink--it was a great transaction, very smooth and straightforward. ShadowLink mailed the package promptly, and the goodies arrived in perfect condition! :)