1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Shana-chan and FaerieGothica.com/Faerie Gothica Designs

Sep 7, 2006

1. I had a very long transaction with Shana-chan (over 3 months), due to unforseeable events and the postal service deciding to be evil when I commissioned her. However, Shana-chan still managed to provide me with a fabulous outfit. My dolls love it, and it is very professionally made [​IMG]

Everything is double-seamed, ensuring that it will last for a long time to come, and it all looks so neat and pretty. I keep looking over it and smiling as the patterning and detail is also delightful (it helps that the material choice was perfect - exactly the correct colour, and so soft too!)

I commend Shana-chan especially for not flaking out and disappearing on me! When things went a little wrong, with the post losing the first commission, I was scared that that would happen, but she acted in a very professional manner and replaced the outfit :)

I do feel that she could improve on her communication skills slightly, though. While she is a very pleasant person to talk to, (she asks your opinion on things every step of the way, and doesn't presume to know your mind) and her PMs made me smile when I saw them, sometimes quite a while would go by with no PMs from her.

I think that if she improved on this, she would become the perfect commissioner and I know that I'll be keeping her in my books regardless.

Thank you Shana-chan! :aheartbea

2. I received three pairs of MSD undies from Sana-chan, she was very kind and easy to contactm and the work is excellent

3. I commissioned a hoodie and skirt from Shana-chan and I couldn't be happier that I did! The clothes are beautiful and professionally made. I love them:aheartbea

4. I purchased an EGL hoodie set from Shana and it is wonderful! She sent it to me very quickly and kept up great communication with me (and ignored my silly extra pms) She is great!

5. Wonderful service & superfast shipping! The corset is gorgeous, thank you.

6. Very prompt with shipping, bought the black underwear set for my new girl ^^ Would definately do buisness with her again.

7. Purchased an SD sized dress from Shana-chan with concealed cash, it arrived quickly and is beautiful. One of the nicest things I've ever recieved from the marketplace. Would love to deal with her again.

8. Shana-chan sent me SD clothing very fast and safe. Highly recommended! Thanks!

9. I bought a ninja outfit (i'm horrible with the correct name for it ;_;) but it looked great and fit my little boy like a dream <3 Her skills are amazing and she made it from just pictures that i sent her, she made her own pattern. She even sent me a kimono for free as a sorry for taking a bit longer than expected on the commision. I would deal with her again <3

10. I bought a very nice outfit from Shana-chan
      thank you.

11. Commissioned a EGL hoodie set from Shana-chan, the communication was slow (but then, I'm not the most patient person in the world) but the outfit was so cute, very well done and worth it ;)

12. It was a long transaction with Shana-chan, but I'm very happy to announce that my comissioned outfit arrived well-packaged and shipped fast after notification of completion. It's very well made and looks adorable on my girl! Thank you very much for this pleasant transaction and I will shop again ;) .

13. I bought eyes from Shana-chan and she super super packed it!!!! I've never have my eyes shipped so safe! And she is friendly to deal with. Thank you hun!

14. Shana bought some eyes from me and was wonderful to deal with! Good communication and quick payment. Thanks again! ^^

15. I bought a Luts wig from Shana-chan. It came very quickly, well packaged, and she was very sweet to deal with. A fantastic seller! Thanks! <3

16. Brought a CDW-18 For Honey Delf (Light Brown) Luts wig from Shana-chan and it arrived perfectly with no problems, well packaged and as described. Very happy with this transaction.