1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Shirotsuki

Nov 17, 2007

1. I sold a Minifee Miyu on a b-line body to shirotsuki! They were incredibly patient and kind and it was a pleasure doing business with them :)

2. Bought a DZ scarecrow Hal in old ran from me. Payment was prompt and conversation was always pleasant. Informed me when doll was received. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

3. I purchased a Dollzone tan Hal from Shirotsuki. Her communication was excellent and timely. Shipping was extremely fast after payment and the doll arrived to me as described and packed to perfection! Very positive buying experience.:D

4. Shirotsuki bought my Volks DDH09 head on Obitsu body. She paid promptly and was very sweet to talk to. She informed me when the doll arrived. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you

5. I had a great transaction with Shirotsuki
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid very quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Shirotsuki and I just completed a trade together--my Luts SDF Chloe for their Fairyland MNF Rheia. Communication was great--friendly and prompt. They quickly shipped on the chosen day and kindly explained when the shipping type was a little different than expected. They were also quick to respond and generous to fix when an uncaught damage was spotted upon arrival. A wonderful trade partner--thank you much! ^-^

7. I sold a Tsunenaga Hasekura fullset to Shiro, and she a pleasure to sell to! Quick, friendly communication and quick payment.

Would gladly do business with again! Thank you!

8. Shirotsuki purchased volks head from me. It was a real pleasure from start to finish. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. I'd highly recommend her. I would very love to work with her again anytime. Thank you so much again! :aheartbea

9. I sold an Iplehouse Rexy to Shirotsuki. She paid off her 3 month layaway exactly on time, was great at maintaining communication, and overall really was a joy to deal with. Thank you for being a great buyer and I look forward to seeing what you do with her!

10. I sold a DZ B60-005 body to Shirotsuki, and it was a lovely transaction! Very strong communication, quick payment, and let me know right away when the item arrived. Couldn't ask for a better buyer!

11. Shirotsuki sold a Soom Opel/Lier to me, and I could not be happier with the transaction. Such a kind person and excellent seller. Communication was great, shipping quick, and Shirotsuki even included an wig and eyes. Thanks so much!

12. I purchased a Luts CP Delf Chiwoo Tanning from Shirotsuki.

It was an absolute pleasure to purchase from her. She was friendly and prompt with answering all my questions and even sent a heap of detail photos before I decided to go ahead with the purchase. He arrived to me very well packaged and exactly (if not better) than he looked in the photos. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!

13. I bought a DDH-07 head on Len's body from Shirotsuki. At first I was undecided and asked if I could be listed for a potential split, but then changed my mind and bought the whole doll. Shirotsuki was very friendly and quick to respond the whole time, and the doll arrived quickly and very well packaged. The whole process went smoothly and easily. I would work with her again. :)

14. I purchased an SDGr Tsunenaga Hasekura from shirotsuki, and it was an exceptional transaction!

Shirotsuki was an excellent and quick communicator through the transaction, provided extra photos, and shipped quickly. The doll was well packed. I would love to do business with her again!

15. I purchased a full-set Volks Oscar from shirotsuki, and everything was splendid! She was kind enough to accept a layaway from me, thinking it would be a few weeks. I was able to pay it off within a week, and she was able to adjust her schedule to mail the doll out quickly! Oscar was very well packaged and described perfectly. I could not be happier! I would definitely purchase from her again!

16. I bought a Luts 65 cd boy head and body from shirotsuki and everything was FANTASTIC!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER. Thank you so much for everything Shirotsuki!!!

17. Shirotsuki purchased a doll head from me and it's been one of the best transactions ever. She did a very reasonable offer, paid fast and was patient when the parcel took longer than expected to arrive due to the current situation. I 100% recommend her, she's super nice. AAAA++++ buyer!! Thanks :)

18. Shirotsuki responded to my WTB for an SD Williams and it was literally the ideal doll transaction. Her sales terms were precisely what I always hope for - retail price minus her shipping costs plus my shipping costs and no ToS violating fees - and communication was quick and clear. She sent condition photos as soon as he arrived and had him back in the post within days.
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      Outstanding Citizen/Seller of 2020

19. Positive
      I bought a Volks Serra from Shirotsuki. She answered my WTB post. We communicated well and happily. Definitely will buy things from her again.

20. She bought a luts delf type 2 from me, very fast payment, very good communication and very nice to deal with. A really wonderful transaction! I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks!