1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Silvia

Apr 9, 2007

1. I purchased some wigs from Silvia and the transaction could not have been more perfect!:thumbup
      They were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition and were exactly as described!
      I would buy from Silvia again and recommend them as a seller!
      Thanks so much for the wonderful wigs! :dance

2. I participated in an Iplehouse split with Silvia and also bought a couple of wigs from her. It was a perfect transaction and my items arrived quickly and were packaged safely. Lovely to deal with, thanks again!

3. I participated in Silvia's Iplehouse split for some weapons on layaway. Prompt and precise communication, payments confirmed and my items came quickly and securely packaged. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thank you!

4. POSITIVE! I bought a Winchester head and a pair of EID crush pants from Silvia and couldn't be more pleased! She packaged well and shipped as soon as my layaway was paid in full. She's a wonderful seller and has great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thanks!!

5. I bought an Iple body from Silvia and the transaction was great! Very friendly and nice seller and shipped fast! Highly recommend!! THank you very much!

6. I bought a Dollits Rey head from Silvia on a short layaway, and she shipped him out very quickly after the last payment.
      He arrived safely. I can only recommend Silvia.
      Thanks a lot! :)

7. I Joined Silvia's Iplehouse G/O For Eden. I had Eden's Body. She was very Patient and understanding as I had a coupe of meltdowns. (totally unrelated to the transaction)
      All went extremely Smoothly and could not recommend her highly enough! An absolute Star.

8. I just bought an SD outfit from Silvia, and it was a perfect transaction :) The set arrived very quickly, and it's just as described and photographed - gorgeous!
      It's been a pleasure to deal with you, thank you very much!

9. I purchased Dia from Silvia and the transaction was perfect. She replied to my messages timely and shipped the doll quickly after I paid her in full. I would definitely recommend her and buy from her again.

10. POSITIVE!
      Green Time SD17 shirts x4

Silvia was a pleasure to work with, and kept me updated when she would ship. She even included a snazzy jacket with my purchase, which was a very kind gesture. I really appreciate it, and I would do business again.

Thank you so much!

11. positive transaction
      I bought a clothing lot from Silvia. Communication was friendly and helpful, and my package was shipped quickly. However, the post messed things up and the package ended up being lost in transit for months. Every step of the way, Silvia was a perfect responsible seller, who did everything necessary to fix it. The package ended up being returned to Silvia then sent to me. Tracking proved it was sent both times. When it finally arrived, everything was carefully packaged and in excellent condition. I am extremely thankful that Silvia was so patient and helpful through this entire ordeal. I would absolutely work with her again, as none of the problems were her fault and she still stepped up in every way possible. Wonderful seller! Thank you!

12. I recently bought a Volks F57 head from Silvia. She was consistently quick to reply and very friendly throughout the process. :) The head was shipped out in a timely fashion and arrived safe and sound. I would absolutely recommend this seller---thanks so much for a smooth transaction! :D

13. I bought a doll from silvia ^^ & silvia was very kind~ the dolls arrived quickly..thanks a lot! :3nodding:

14. I purchased a pair of Labo eyes from Silvia. Communications were great, although there was a delay on shipping time but Silvia did made it up to me by adding a extra gift in the package. I think Silvia handled the situation very well and I'm very happy with my purchase! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!! :3nodding:

15. I bought a Granado body from Silvia.She was very nice and helpful. The communication was a bit slow sometimes due to a busy schedule but she shipped the parcel quickly. The granado box has been slightly damaged in the process, as it was shipped without a box on the outside, but carefully wrapped in manilla paper. The doll is in perfect condition !
      Thank you again for this transaction ! ;)

16. Silvia bought iplehouse head from me. She is super nice, accomodating to my requests accordingly. Thanks for the support. :)

17. Silvia bought a SD head from me. Great communication, quick to reply to pm's and quick to pay. Would gladly deal with again.

18. I bought a custom Modoll head from @Silvia.

They packed the head up perfectly and shipped it out very quickly.

The head is exactly as described.

All communication was prompt, polite and friendly.

I can highly recommend @Silvia as a fantastic reliable seller.

Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Volks SD17 body (originally from Williams “Darkness of the Ensign”) from Silvia and the transaction went well. Communication was good throughout and they replied my queries quickly. Although Silvia took a week longer than listed in the sales thread to ship the doll out, they kept me well informed on the situation, which I appreciated. The body was packed well and came without any issues. Overall a positive experience, thank you!

20. I bought a Modoll head from Silvia , the transaction was perfect ,communication wonderful and the quality item was shipped well :daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy:daisy:aheartbea