1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Silvia

Apr 9, 2007

1. I just received my eyes from Silvia. She was great to work with and I'm sure I will buy from her in the future. Thanks Silvia :)

2. I recently purchased an accessory piece from Silvia.
      Very beautiful and delicate work!
      Transaction was easy and communication was prompt and smooth.
      Item arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended!
      Thank you very much!

3. I bought an outfit from silvia and it was a great transaction. She mailed it very quickly and all pms are prompty and friendly. Thank you so much!

4. I bought some jewelry accessories that Silvia made. They were very well-made and very pretty. In addition the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you again ^^. I hope to shop at narco. another time.

5. Purchased a pair of boots and a necklace from Silvia, transaction was smooth. Thank you very much~

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Silvia and the transaction went perfectly with the eyes arriving in perfect condition exactly as described! Buy with confidence!!!

7. I bought an awesome accessory piece from Silvia and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks again!

8. I bought a head from Silvia and she has been very kind, I got the packet in 4 days from HK to Italy since she has been so great in filling all the needed forms perctly!
      She also added a gift for me in the box.
      It has really been a pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you Silvia :)

Taty

9. I have bought a doll from Silvia- Volks SD13 girl. She came in a great condition with a face-up even more beautiful than on the pictures.
      It was simply a great pleasure to deal with her and I hope that someday I will get something from wonderful Silvia again ^^

10. I purchased F16 head from Silvia. She's very sweet~! She shipped the package so fast, and in very pretty box! I'm very impressed so much~! A communication with her has been super also~! Recommend seller~ :aheartbea

11. I've just received my Cecile Scarface body from Silvia, and everything went swimmingly. I appreciated that she stayed on top of all our communications and was willing to work with me to reduce shipping costs. I'd happily do business with her again.

Thanks, Silvia!

12. I purchased a Cecile Scarface outfit, wig and boots from Silvia. She was great to deal with. The items came as described and was shipped quickly. I would recommend her to anyone and would do business again with her. Thanks again! :)

13. Silvia bought some clothes for me and the transaction was perfect!! you could ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much!!!:aheartbea

14. I purchased some clothing from Silvia and it arrived in perfect condition. The entire transaction went smoothly from start to finish! :)

15. I have bought a Crobidoll wig from Silvia. I have received it a few days ago, and the wig was exactly as described, in very good condition.
      I was just a little bit disapointed about the not so good communication (sometimes, I had to send 2 messages to get a reply from Silvia + I didn't get notice when the item was sent). It could have been better.
      Anyway, I'm finally very happy with my wig. Thank you!

16. I bought two necklaces from Silvia, and I am in love with them. The jewellry is breathtaking and worth every cent I paid for them! Communication was great, quick replies, fast shipping and good packaging of the small necklaces. Silvia was most helpful and I would love to trade with her again! Thank you!

17. Silvia is a jewel! I bought a Classic Majesty wig from her. She was very helpful and I highly recommend her. :gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman for a great transaction!:)

18. I purchased a necklace from Silvia, very good transaction.

19. A few days ago i bought a necklace for my Shinku from Silvia ^^ . I have nothing more to say about her that good things ^^ !! so friendly.. so communicative.. so fast sending your items *.* !! i will be so happy if i have the chance to dealing with her again !! Thank yooou so much sweetie.. love the necklace *.* !!

20. I purchased an outfit from Silvia - the transaction was smooth, and everything arrived safely and as described. :)