1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for 'snowleopard'

Jul 27, 2006

1. Snowleopard was awesome to deal with! Very sincere and honest throughout the transaction~ Payment was received immediately. Her communication with me has been excellent. I would definitely recommend doing business with her!!
      Thank you!

2. Snowleopard was wonderful to work with! Fast payment and great communication made this a very pleasant transaction! Highly recommend! Thank you so much! :)

3. What can I say about Snowleopard? How about... perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better split partner for SD16 Johanna! She was perfectly prompt with every payment and reply, and I had a great time chatting with her! Do not hesitate to do business with Snowleopard, she is divine! :D

4. Participated in my Topaz split. Was very friendly when talking to, a great buyer and a great transaction. Thanks so much again! :)

5. I had a lovely transaction with snowleopard! She purchased everpurple eyes from me. She was great with communication, paid promptly, and (most importantly) let me know as soon as they arrived. Wonderful to work with.

6. Sold a Dollheart outfit to Snowleopard. Excellent communication, prompt payment, and an overall pleasant transaction. :)

7. Snowleopard joined in the Masterpiece eye group order that I ran. She had good communiciation and prompt payment. She's welcome to join any of my GO's in the future!

8. Snowleopard purchased an MSD Anotherspace outfit from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. I would welcome doing business with her again!

Lishe

9. Sold pair of shoes to Snowleopard. A wonderful person to do business with. Prompt payment and friendly communication. ^_^

10. Snowleopard bought a anotherspace black jacket from me. She replied and paid quickly. She is very friendly. Thank you <3

11. I sold a Volks MSD dress to Snowleopard. It was good communication and very fast payment. Highly recommended. Thank you. :)

12. Snowleopard bought a pair of dollheart shoes from me. She was a total joy to deal with^^ you rock!!! thank you so much!!

13. A BIG positive feedback for Snowleopard :)

Such an amazingly easy and smooth transaction!! Great communication ,super fast shipping and packed beautifully!! I would absolutely do business with snowleopard anytime!! Thank you very much !! snowleopard :)can't ask for more !

14. Joined my super long Soom GO for the Amber wig. Absolutely lovely over the time period! ;)
      Super patient as we all need to be with Soom, great communication throughout and let me know when the wig arrived. Thanks for an easy split! :)

15. Snowleopard bought Puki Piki from me. We met in person to conduct the transaction. She was so kind and lovely to deal with. She was also very understanding when I had to change our meeting time. I highly recommend buying/selling with her. Many thanks for a perfect transaction!

16. another Very Happy Seller here! thank you Snowleopard! fast pay, and let me know when the legs arrived (I really appreciate that!)

17. I sold a Mohair Wig to Snowleopard and she was a delight ot do business with. Sell with confidence!

18. Snowleopard bought a wig from me. Great communication, super fast payment, she's absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

19. Snowleopard bought 2 wigs and some dollheart clothes, pms and payment were very fast-- thank you again!! :D

20. snowleopard bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She was a delight to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when the eyes arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do biz with her anytime!