1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Sorenka (^o^)

Mar 22, 2011

1. I commissioned Sorenka to do a face-up for my tiny faceplate, Ramcube Wei. I challenged her to turn this pouty sculpt into a cheerful one. She did an awesome job on him, beyond my expectation. She is really talented and showed how face-up could do wonders on a mold. Her face-up work looks so sweet and very vibrant. I adore how neat and detailed she did the eyelashes. Sorenka always replied my messages quickly and kindly. I should say that communication was perfect throughout the process. She kept me updated with the face-up progress, and I can't believe how fast she finished mine. Once the face-up was done, the head was sent back immediately.

I will definitely commission Sorenka again. (Oh honestly I already reserved a slot!)

Very recommended ^_^

2. I sent her loosngsoul mo and volks yosd kira. Her face-up is really as I request :D. I'm soooo satisfied with her work...
      I also love it because she's very open to challenge :D.

3. I commisioned Sorenka (again~) to do a face-up. This time, it's a Soom Beyla. :)

I have some detailed requests, which I'm pretty sure is confusing her but she always nice. I really appreciate her patience. It turns out that she could paint the expression perfectly as what I want. She has a very neat and lovely work, especially on those tiny lower eyelashes. I adore it! And I should thank for her kind suggestion to put some glitter on. It didn't look weird or wrong, it just make the head looks brighter overall.

Sorenka has fast response. She replied kindly to all of my messages, kept me update with the face-up progress, and sent back the head immediately right after it's done.

Overall, it's a wonderful transaction. Thank you so much! Can't wait for another opportunity to work with her in the future. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

4. Sorenka bought from me rosenied outfit. Communication was great, she paid really quick and PM me when package arrived. Thank You so much!

5. Holla!
      This is my second face-up and body by Sorenka.
      She did awesome to my fox and it's even better than the company's face-up, LOL.
      Thank you, much love!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I won a face-up commission slot with Sorenka in the first anniversary competition. From the beginning her communication was excellent, including sending me progress photos. My DIM Choseol Lilith's head arrived home safely today and I'm so very happy with it, Jessica followed and interpreted my references very well, I will be commissioning her again :)

7. I sent my 2 yosd for face-up by Sorenka.
      She's prompt in reply and keep me in progress of the face-up from time to time.
      I love both the new face-up of my boy and girl!
      Its a wonderful experience to commission with Sorenka! :D

8. I was part of a Soom Necy split with Sorenka and it was splendid! She was fast with PM's, gave me updates and payment schedules for our layaway, responded promptly to any questions, always quick about our status and letting me know payment had been received and when she paid Soom too!, super fast to ship, and VERY well packed and remembered the magnets! It was a really great split and it was a real pleasure. I would love to do a split again with her anytime!

9. Sorenka did a beautiful face up for my bunny boy, Kirara (DZ-Kane)
      I really like her face up. My Kirara look cute. thank you dear :fangirl:

10. I commissioned Sorenka for a faceup. The communication was very good and she kept me updated on every step of the faceup process.
      The process was quite fast and she even upgraded the mail service to ems so that I would get my doll back even faster!

I love love LOVE the wonderful job she has done on my boy and I would definitely recommend her for faceups :fangirl:

11. I commisioned Sorenka to do partial face up of my Dollfie Dream Neris. She kept updating me with the progress of the face up, and she finished it quite fast. The result is great! I really love my DD's new face up :D. Thank You very much!! :)
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. Sold a head to her and everything went wonderfully!

13. perfect... Love the face up especially eyebrows and eyelashes...
      good service and good communication...
      very satisfied..

14. I have commissioned Sorenka for a faceup on an Elfdoll Eun-A, the result was simply fantastic. :D
      She is wonderful to work with and always friendly and pleasant :) thank you so much for your wonderful work!

[​IMG]

15. I commisioned sorenka for a makeup for I.O.S. head M.

She just brought him to life and gave him the perfect makeup. I'm absolutely in love with him.

On top of that I took part in her 2nd Anniversary Giveaway event and I have won a full set of cute clothes for my MSD boy Shippo.

Sorenka is one of the most charming and kindest people I've met here at DoA.

Thank you so much for being so wonderful and for your beautiful work.

16. I have commisioned Sorenka for face up of my blank Asian Resin Enchanteddoll. When I adopt the doll, I was abit nervous on choosing the face up artist, since it is not possible to ask Marina (Enchanteddoll) to do the face up (she only sell the doll as blank). I start searching face up artist in my country (Indonesia), since I don't want to be apart from my doll (well Sorenka hometown and my hometown were more or less 1 hour by plane :D), and I saw that she use to repaint small doll such barbie, kurhn, so I decided to send my RED to her. I am exciting with the result, my RED become so beautiful. Thank You Jessica :)

17. I've purchased Granado Gabriel head and want to say thank you to Sorenka for him!
      The whole deal was wonderfully fast. and Sorenka is such a nice person!
      thank you so much!

18. I use cleaning and restring service from Sorenka and it is wonderful. My boy can stand without problem now and the cleaning service also very superb. My doll's feet has stains that is very hard too remove because of old worn shoes. She can clean it perfectly. Now I can not see the stain anymore.
      The communication also smooth and she is very friendly.
      Very recommended.

19. I bought several wigs from Sorenka. They arrived safely. The communication is good and smooth. Thank you again.