1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Swan20

Oct 22, 2006

1. Bought a doll from Swan20; was well packed and in nice condition. Great transaction!

2. Swan20 purchased a Rosette School body from me. She paid promptly, and communicated efficiently. I would do business with you again. Thank you very much. ^_^

3. I purchased CustomHouse Sariel from Swan20. It was a perfect transaction. Fast delivery and beautiful doll well packed with extras! Thanks! :)

4. I recently commissioned Swan20 for a OOAK outfit. She provided excellent communication, fast shipping as well as a beautiful outfit. I look forward to working with here again. Thank you!^^

5. Marvelous Artist and a Delightful Seller, I purchased a Darling Roko head from Swan20,
      Super quick ship,TLC packing and a Prefect Head!
      I Highly Recommend her to all.
      :daisy Thank you Xuan, Happy New year and many Prosperous Sales! :daisy

6. I purchased a rosette body from swan20, the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Swan20 responded very promptly and shipped my items out quickly! I would definitely purchase from them again! ^-^

7. I bought a Crobidoll Limited E-line Marie off of swan20 and she was absolutely amazing to work with! :D Communication was prompt, professional, and incredibly friendly. She let me pay on a layaway plan--for which I'm grateful for!--and shipped the day after I finished. Tracking was immediately provided, and Marie was very well packaged.

This was such a stellar transaction. I couldn't be happier, and I would definitely love to do business with her in the future! :D

Thank you so much, swan20! I absolutely love my new girl~ <3333

8. I bought a Dollmore Catish from Swan20, communication was perfect, she replyed my mails almost immediately and was very friendly.
      She shipped the day after I made the last payment, and provided trackingnumber the same day.
      Swan20 was very helpfull and tracked my package, after I send her message that I could,nt find it.
      The doll was perfectly packed, and she is gorgeous, I love her!
      I can highly recommend Swan20 as a seller, this transaction was the best, thank you Swan for a great transaction!
      I will certainly do business with you again!

Thanks Xuan!

9. Purchased Customhouse Uranus Fountain of Knowledge fullset. Swan20 was prompt and polite. She kept in contact with me throughout the entire process! Everything was packaged with care and arrived safely. Recommended seller!

10. I bought an Alice in Labyrinth Daryl head from Swan20, amazing seller, smooth transaction and the head was so well packed.I love my new lil one~Thank you so much Swan20 for being such a lovely seller to work with!

11. I bought a Sugarble Christine from Swan20. The price was great, the transaction went smoothly, and my doll was shipped quickly! Everything was perfect :). She included a wonderful outfit as a gift. Thanks so much Swan20.

Swan20 is a wonderful person to buy from or sell to :).

12. Perfect transaction--great seller!

I bought a Peak's Woods FOB body from swan20, for a fantastic price. She shipped it out super-fast--the same day. She even included some extras for me! Would definitely do business again. Thanks so much!

13. I bought a DIM Benetia from Swan20, and the entire transaction was a real pleasure. She shipped out very fast and well packed, and even threw in a surprise gift! So very sweet of her. Thank you so much :)

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a limited outfit from Rosette School of Dolls from swan20 and can't be happier with my purchase. She accepted layaway on the outfit, as I had not enough money do buy it immediately, and the price she offered it for was more than fair.
      She even informed me about a very, very tiny spot on the inner side of one of the shoes that she hadn't known about as she got the doll with the outfit in a trade. I am stunned about how much she cares about her customers to be happy, she even offered me a refund of 5$ as I told her I'd like to buy the set anyways. As this spot was really incredibly small (I wouldn't have even noticed it) I declined, but I really appreciate that she's so responsible!

The communication was wonderful, as swan20 is nice to talk to and always replied quickly to questions.

After I paid off my layaway she sent my items out immediately and gave me a pair of limited rosette hands for free!!!
      The items arrived very well packaged and were in perfect condition.
      I couldn't be happier, this is the nicest seller I've ever came across to and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Thank you for doing business with me!

15. I'm a return buyer with Swan20, she replies to all email and she is sweet as can be.
      She is also a awesome seamstress, designer and a honest lady.
      I purchase another pair of shoes from her, quickly arrive and packaged with TLC.
      Thank you for another delightful sale and
      I highly recommend her to all.
      :daisy:aheartbea:daisy

16. Just discovered this thread. Great to know Swan20 has such good feeback and fan base. I am hoping to purchase one of her adorable outfits soon.