1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Swan20

Oct 22, 2006

1. I bought a beautiful limited Souldoll Miryu from Swan20 and I couldn't be happier. Her messages super sweet and she answered all my questions. She even gifted me some clothes and they are gorgeous! She really is an awesome person. I would most deninitely buy from her again! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

2. I had smooth transaction with Swan20. She purchased a doll from me. Friendly communication and paid super fast. I couldn't be happier to deal with her. Thank you very much!

3. My very first purchase here was from Swan20 and it went so well! She is so sweet and I was amazed with how quickly she mailed the dress.:aheartbea
      Thank you, Xuan!

The outfit is SO well-made! I can't wait for my first MSD to arrive so she can wear it.:aheartbea

4. I bought an outfit from swan20. Everything is absolutely wonderful, and she is a delight to deal with! Very friendly, and very well-made clothing - would absolutely buy from again. Thanks very much for the bonus socks! <3

5. I purchased the sweetest Elf MF head from Swan20, and she is very very nice, and ships fast too :-) Thanks so very much! Becky

6. Swan20 is an absolute sweetheart. She was a pleasure to deal with when she bought my Ren, very understanding, very helpful when we ended up doing an insurance claim to the Post Office. I would definitely do business with her again, buying /or/ selling. Cannot praise her wonderfulness enough! :3

7. I bought a Volks SD13 Eden head from Swan20 and it was flawless and gorgeous.

The communication was very smooth even when PayPal decided to mess with our brains. The shipping was swift and she was very polite and considering. I would definitely recommend her as a seller! :)

8. I thought the Swan20 outfit on my screen was one of the prettiest I had ever seen. I just received it, and it is 1000x better in person! Shipping was swift and communication was excellent. She even taught me something new about PayPal. I cannot say enough nice things, and cannot wait until this weekend ... I am ready to place my second order already!

9. ~Positive~
      Swan20 purchased a pair of Dollheart Shoes from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. ^__^ Wonderful buyer!

10. Swan20 bought a MNF head from me - she was an awesome buyer, great communication fast payment and let me know when the head arrived. Would definitely recommend. Thanks! :)

11. Swan20 bought a Souldoll Bany. She paid very quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. :)

12. I traded my feeple head for a bunch of her books and a skirt.. and everything came as it said it would and packed well too! Very Friendly and also told me when she received the head that was sent. Thanks a lot and i will have to look into buying more from you!

13. I purchased an outfit from Xuan. It's adorable! Xuan is a very fast shipper and wonderful at keeping up communication. I would highly recommend her.

14. I bought a dress set from Swan20 and it was a pleasure to do business with her. She shipped everything quickly and the quality of the set is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much!

15. Swan20 ended up buying both my Riff and Eden head from me. This is the second time dealing with her and she is such a dear to deal with.

She was so super understanding and wonderful to deal with. I would be so very happy to deal with her again.

16. I sold 6 pairs of shoes to her in 2 transactions. They were both perfect, she paid fast and keep good communication. Great buyer, thank you!

17. I purchased a pair of eyes from swan20. They arrived in perfect condition and everything went very smoothly.
      Thanks!
      :)

18. I have nothing but praise for swan20. I bought a Custom House Jupiter from her and she packed him right up and sent him right over. Seriously, it took all of about 1.5 business days for him to arrive. She sent him with an adorable little outfit and a lovely pair of eyes, not to mention he was packed superbly! I couldn't have asked for a smoother, easier transaction, and swan20 is such a dear to deal with. I highly recommend her.

19. It was a pleasure dealing with Swan20! She paid promptly and kept up communication. Very nice transaction - thanks again!:pcake

20. I just purchased an AR Ren boy from Swan20. She is kind, VERY willing to work with people, and very thorough in her packing and communication through every step. She is a pleasure to know and I would totally purchase from her again.