1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Swan20

Oct 22, 2006

1. I bought several pairs of stockings from Swan20. They are awesome! Wonderful quality! She actually made a pair for me that were a special request and she was so fast. I will definitely be buying from her again in the future. :D

2. She bought my Unidoll Cupi....awesome to deal with. great communication and quick payment Mikkio

3. Bought a beautiful Jpop Mohair wig.....very pleased....great produce,response and delivery
      Mikkio

4. I bought a Souldoll Double Girl Body from swan20. The communication and transaction was wonderful! :D She let me do a somewhat short-term layaway for the body. She's very sweet to talk too ontop of that. :abeartbea

The body arrived to its destination safe and sound. The results for the body were great! Packaging was great too!

I would highly recommend buying from her again! Or...buy from her in general! LOL XD

5. Swan20 bought a pair of shoes from me and I must say she was very quick with responding and didn't get mad at me for messing up a bit :)

Thanks, Azra-Elle

6. I purchased an outfit (YoSD size) from Swan20. Communication was great, the item was packed well and was shipped very quickly. Would definitely buy from again. ^_^

7. Purchased my fab mini Gem elf from her and the deal was a delight. Fab packing job and super fast shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. :)

8. I just purchased a sweet CH Bisou from Swan20. It was a wonderful transaction and she packed the doll so well. I totally recommend her and would buy from her again in a heart beat :) She also sent lovely gifts! Wow!

9. Purchased a YoSD size outfit from Swan20. Super fast shipping and ADORABLE outfit! Thanks so much!

10. Bought a dress and some leggings from swan20. Super fast shipping, very responsible seller. Nice dress. Thanks

11. Bought a Kid Delf Cherry Girl From Swan on layway, She was very nice, and kind enough to add extras to the box. Thank you!

12. I bought a beautiful dress and several pairs of stockings from Swan for my narae. They arrived quickly and very well packaged! I just love Swan's clothing! So well made and absolutly gorgeous!!!!

13. I bought an outfit from swan20. She's very friendly, answered all my questions, and was quick to reply. She was very quick as well! Would buy from swan20 again! Thanks so much!

14. I purchased a Bobobie Espree with clothes(the outfits are beautiful), wigs(they're lovely), eyes, and shoes from swan20. The doll is wonderful, exactly as described. swan20 was wonderful to deal with, replied quickly to messages and shipped the doll quickly and the doll and clothes(,shoes, eyes, and wigs) arrived quickly they are wonderful and in great condition. Wonderful seller. Would buy from swan20 again. :)

15. I bought the clothing part of a fullset from a Vampire Il. It was packaged very well and arrived in good order. Thanks! :)

16. Do NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

I had contacted this seller about purchasing a Cherry Boy doll and she gave me the information, I gave her a payment time frame, she assured me it would be okay and said to message with any questions.

Four days later she has SOLD the doll agreed to be sold to me, which i had been planning out all the payments for. She not only did NOT contact me AT ALL during this, but just sent a message saying, since you have failed to pay the deposit, I am reselling the doll." and already had another lined up to buy.

There was NO communication until tonight followed by a very rigorous PM knock-out, drag out.

DO NO BUY FROM HER! WARNING! She is not a good seller by any standards held here on DOA, by any means. Inconsiderate, unkind. I already had a wig and eyes for this boy, and a name. ANd it was confirmed I would buy him and she STILL resold him to another.

AVOID IF YOU WISH TO SUPPORT HONEST, GOOD SELLERS!!!

17. SatoHai contacted me on 09/18/09 saying she is interested in the Cherry boy I have for sale. said she would like a layaway plan for a month with $50 deposit asap. I said ok to this and she said she will purchase him. I provided my pp address and shipping quotes for him via priroity and parcel and prices with and without his original box. I told her she can choose shipping method when she make the last payment. This was late on the 18th and early morning on the 19th. I wait and there is no message from her or deposit as she said. On the 23rd, i pmed her saying i will relist him as she did not contact me or make a deposit on him or when she will either. She then contacted me later that night and was upset about it and say she will contact the mods because i sold her doll away. She never made a deposit for the doll for me to hold it nor tell me when she will.

18. You messaged me that day I responded on MY LUNCH BREAK at 1:45 saying :PLease do not relist him etc. next message you sent was that you had sold him

I HAD REPLIED TO EVERY QUESTION ASKED
      I HAD EXPRESSED INTEREST IN STILL PURACHASING HIM
      THERE WAS NOTHING FOR ME TO RESPOND TO, NO QUESTIONS ON HER PART. she only said "That would be fine."

I can post quotes if needed.

I have shown the mods the messages and they agree it was FLAKEY SELLING and that they are VERY sorry I had to deal with it and to leave negative feedback.

19. If you like to post all pms exchanged, i would be glad to. From the first one to the last if you like. You just quoted "That would be fine." and that is it. I said fine when you asked if you can have a 1 month layaway with a $50 deposit asap, i waited for nearly 5 days for you to make a deposit. you never did. If the mods think that a buyer say she will make a deposit asap for a layaway and then nearly 5 days later no deposit (not even a pm saying when she will do that), if there is no deposit, there is no hold as said on my sale thread for layaway.

20. here is the pm sent from the 18th to early 12ish AM on the 19th. I think there has been a misunderstanding somewhere, so i am posting the pms. The last one was sent by me. After that, i waited until the 23rd and contacted her again letting her know i waited and will relist him for sale. Hopefully this is the right place to post it.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------