1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for TambraDoll

Oct 2, 2006

1. Traded Littlefee sleepy heads with TambraDoll. The transaction was easy and enjoyable! Would gladly deal with her again. Thanks!

2. TAmbra sold me a soulkid body, was really helpful and lovely and the doll arrived promptly. Thanks Tambra! Would definitly trade/ transact with her again!

3. I purchased a beautiful DES head from Tambradoll. It was a wonderful transaction and I am thoroughly pleased. Thank you!!!

4. TambraDoll recently purchased a wig and kimono from me, and it was really a great transaction. Friendly communication, patience with me as I was a bit delayed in shipping, and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much!

5. I sold a pair of LTF hands to TambraDoll, it was a picture perfect transaction!! Thanks so much for making life simple :)

6. I bought some Littlefee hands from Tambra, she was very communicative and we shared photos of our dolls <3 she also included an ADORABLE little crochet top for my girl, it's beautiful, with a little rose and my favourite colour <3 everything was packed securely and arrived safe.
      I can't recommend this seller highly enough, she's wonderful!

7. Bought some littlefee hands from Tambra. She shipped the same day I paid and everything was perfect.

8. Tambradoll bought a pair of pants from me, communication was good and payment was madde in a timely matter, Thank You

9. I am a very, very bad person. Tambra was a fantastic person to deal with--I bought a lovely Bambicrony head TWO MONTHS ago and realized when I was doing some other feedback I never left any for her. I"M SO SORRY!!! you were great to work with and I love her!! She looks great on her new body, her name is Faith and she got a new puppy. She has 2 Bambicrony sisters, Valor and Honor, who think she is a goody two shoes but love her very much. Thank you!

10. Tambradoll brought a bamibicrony kang-bo from me! Thanks for fast payment! A+ buyer!

11. I traded my FL event heads with TambraDoll. TD made my dolls some cute little crochet dresses and included some extras. I was very surprised with the handpainted puki shoes! I would totally trade with TambraDoll again.

12. Positive!!

I bought a sweet little Ante sleeping faceplate from TambraDoll. It arrived super fast, packed very well, and totally perfect -- just as I hoped it would be.

Very happy with an excellent transaction.

Thanks!!!
      Robbin

13. I bought a Little fee faceplate from TambraDoll. She communicated well, shipped it out quickly, and I love it! I can't thank her enough. I would recommend her to everyone.

14. TambraDoll bought a Littlefee Ante elf faceplate from me. Communication was fast, clear and honest. She paid instantly and there wasn't a single problem that I can mention. Was a pleasure selling to her n__n

15. I sold a set of pajama to TambraDoll.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very very very much! ^0^

16. Tambra bought a Luts Juri 05 from me and she was wonderful!! She had a layaway and she kept me updated on any changes. I would definitely work with Tambra again :)

17. I traded with Tambra for a 2005 Juri. She shipped exactly when we agreed, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. She was very well packed and was exactly as described in her sales thread.

I couldn't have asked for a better trade! Thanks so much!

18. I sold a wig to tambra communication was great and she pay fast and let me know when she got the wig. Thank you ^^

19. I bought a Multihead Ante from Tambradoll, she was really fast and very kind with me. (great price, fast shipping and excellent communication). Thank you so much :) You're perfect !

20. I bought a LTF Elf Ante from Tambra. Super communication, fast shipping and the doll was very well packed. Only positive from this transaction!

Thank you so much! She is just too lovely :)