1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Temporallelement

Feb 2, 2007

1. I bought a pair of eyes from her and they arrived super fast from Canada!
      Thank you so much!

2. Temporallelement bought my Marigold - and she was a great buyer - paid promptly, no muss, no fuss - and let me know when the ickle sweetie had arrived.

Great transaction!

Thanks!

Alicex

3. I am leaving 100% positive feedback for temporallelement!! We had a bumpy road with our transaction and a few misunderstandings but everything is cool now!! :3 I would most certainly buy from her again now that I understand!!

4. temporallelement bought a chiwoo from me on layaway and everything went smoothly, and she was great to talk to <3 Thanks again! :D

5. Temporallelement is kind and great person. I bought Annette's Special Feet. These feet is so beautiful and I am so happy.

6. My Chiwoo arrived last night on Christmas eve, he is the best Christmas present I have ever received. Temporallelement is very nice, and communicates very well. I recommend any business with her, you will not be disappointed.

7. We bought a Type 2 Delf body from Temporallelement. She was very helpful and very courteous during much of the transaction, checking back with us and working with us when we originally thought we might need more time to pay off the body. After we paid, she went above and beyond the call of duty to ship him out the same afternoon and to send him as quickly as possible. She was available and helpful during most of the wait time, even offering to look into things when it looked like the Canadian post might have eaten the package. The body arrived and was well packed, particularly around the hands. Upon inspection of the body we discovered a chip in the neck that was not disclosed but may have been hidden by the neck piece. Otherwise the body was in sound condition.

Overall though the transaction was smooth and she was a real pleasure to deal with. We would definitely do business with her again in the future.

8. I bought my beloved Asagi (senior delf Bliss) from her. Great transaction.

She was so kind answering all my questions and helping me when I was scared thinking my boy was lost. There was a mistake about the shipping method (he was sent via surface mail so I waited a month and a half for him to arrive) and temporallelement refund me the money ^^ And so my boy is here now and he is sooooo great and beautiful.

Thank you very much for all!!! :D

9. Temporallelement purchased a pair of SSW pants from me and she paid promptly and was a pelasure to deal with~ :abambi:

10. I just bought a beautiful wig from temporallelement. She is a very nice person to deal with, and i am willing to deal with her again. the wig was in perfect condition and was well packaged too. (thank you temporallelement) my girl just loves her wig!!^^

11. I traded my Ren girl for Temporallelement for her Leisha. The trade went well and was in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to deal with her, great transaction! :)

12. I bought a wig from temporallelement. The shipping was very, very fast and the wig was packaged nicely. It was a bit looser than I expected, but I think that's because my boy is a Type 2. >.o Still an amazing and beautiful wig! Too darn cute to leave his head. :D Her communication was great. I would highly recommend this seller. :aheartbea

13. I bought from Temporallelement a nice pink wig, she mailed out fast and was very nice to me. Thank you!

14. Purchased a pair of MSD sized pants for my boy. Transaction was smooth and delightfully swift!

15. Temporallelement bought a doll from me on layaway -
      Lovely reliable buyer, great communications - kept in contact and made payments exactly as arranged,
      also let me know that the doll arrived safely.
      Thank you very much!

Very highly recommended :)

16. I bought again from temporallelement. Beautiful shoes for my new El. She was a very nice person to deal with like usual, and the item was sent promptly. Thank you again Temporallelement!!

17. Traded my Abio Angel for a beautiful LE Cusomhouse Versailles dress.

Received the dress within a little over a week from Canada to Nevada!

When I started to get worried about the gown not coming, she was kind enough to sarch for the tracking number for me!

A lovely person to deal with! A+++

18. Temporallelement bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. Wonderful to do business with.

19. I bought a DIM body from Temporallelement. It came in perfect condition, i am very happy with it. Thanks!

20. Bought an Angel Region Boy Outfit for Temporallelement, very nice person. Would do busy with again.