1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Temporallelement

Feb 2, 2007

1. Good feedback from me. Bought Jaime Ted and although he is a bit big for my taste he was in perfect shape. Thanks so much.

2. I bought an El, she was very nice, good communication.

3. I just had a very pleasant transaction with Temporallelement. I bought a doll from her on layaway. She maintained excellent communication throughout & mailed the doll out promptly upon my final payment. I can highly recommend Temporallelement to others who which to enter into a transaction with her in the future!

She also sent along a couple of extra lovely gifts which I just adore! :)

4. I just completed a wonderful Trade with Temporallelement! We traded my Dana girl for her Gus boy. He arrived well packed and just as described! I'm very happy with this trade! Thank you so much Temporallelement! ^__^

5. Temporallelement bought a doll from me , She paid quickly and communicated very well and I would be happy to recommend dealing with her.
      kaye

6. I bought an Unoa girl with a Lusis and a Sist faceplate on layaway from temporalellement. I paid on or before our agreed upon date for finishing the transaction. Our original transaction was for the Unoa body, a Sist faceplate, a Lusis faceplate, 3 or 4 outfits, 2 or 3 wigs, and a “free gift”.

I am unable to leave positive feedback for the following reasons (sorry, it's long, and could actually be longer):

Doll was not shipped promptly; temporalellement was on vacation when my last payment was made. She contacted me to let me know she was on vacation, would be gone for another 10 or 11 days, and would ship the doll immediately after returning home, sometime around September 5th. About two weeks after I expected her to have shipped the doll, she contacted me saying she had shipped the doll out the week before, but Canada Post had screwed up and sent it back, and she would REPACKAGE IT (I am still confused as to why this was necessary) and send it again.

Doll was shipped with a $200 declared and insured value; the sale price was $1200.

Box was not labeled “Fragile”; previous “Fragile” labels are covered by the shipping labels.

The box the doll was shipped in arrived with huge dents in it, and a hole in the bottom where the tape had given way. The doll was (amazingly) undamaged. Though some of the damage probably occurred during shipping, I doubt the box was in good condition before it was used - it was rather thin cardboard and was being reused.

The doll was not properly wrapped to protect it during shipping. I could go into a very detailed description, but the body was wrapped in one thin pillow (which it slipped out of during shipping), and the faceplates were back-to-back in a single SD face protector (they had a thin layer of bubble wrap, and were then wrapped up in a shower cap to keep them in). The body and face plates were then wrapped in a thin layer of plastic and a pillowcase. There was no other wrapping and no padding. The way it was packaged, everything within the box shook and jostled about freely.

She did not ship me everything that had been advertised in her post. She sent a pair of eyes (free gift), three wigs (one is too small, one is too large, one fits but not very well), the doll, and the faceplates.

After shipping the doll and failing to include the advertised items, SHE CHANGED HER SALES POST to reflect the actual items sent. In my PMs with her to date, she has not denied doing this. She claims the outfits she intended to include were misplaced during a recent move and she could not find them, and it would be ‘sometime around the middle of November’ before she could send them (note, she refused to refund me any money, and instead agreed to just mail the additional outfits). She said that she had sent a dress that was ‘the same value’ as the clothes; the dress she sent did not even fit an Unoa! If she had consulted me, I would not be so upset about this issue. But she did not. When I emailed her in late November, she claimed her mother had sent the clothes the week before. In reality, the clothing was mailed DECEMBER 6. I didn't end up with the three outfits promised, the clothing I did get was the wrong size, poor quality and/or cheap, and I'm through arguing with her.

She did not fully disclose the condition of the doll, specifically the Lusis faceplate (she described it's condition as "excellent"). She valued the faceplate, which has a Kaye Wiggs face up, at $150-200. The face itself is cute, but it arrived to me absolutely FILTHY and the face up is RUBBING OFF. The eyelashes of both faceplates were damaged; I am giving her the benefit of the doubt believing that they were damaged in shipping. The Lusis’s lashes had torn mostly away from the eyes and took a good deal of the eye paint with them. The lashes on the Sist plate are also damaged, but remain on the face and are light enough that the damage is not too noticeable.

In the end, it took nearly FOUR MONTHS to complete this transaction - my final payment was made on August 25th, and I received the outfits today, December 17th.

I will NEVER buy from her again, and I urge others to do so with caution.

7. Mela is a bad buyer who left a not justified negative feedback. If you are interested you can see the exact facts on her feedback thread HERE

8. I just made a trade with Temp! and once again I am perfectly happy with this transaction :)

9. I completed a pleasant transantion with Temporallelement. I adopted a doll from her. Communication was great and the boy was shipped promptly after payment had been confirmed. Thank you for all the extra goodies that you stated in for sale thread. They will definitely go to good use here. My other guys are fighting over them on who gets to borrow what first. ;) I'm so excited that he made it in time for christmas! Thanks again. I would definitely do business with you again.

10. Perfect transaction with Temporallement with whom I traded a Unoa Sist for a HM Kakiva. Kakiva arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I am very satisfied with the trade. Thanks!

11. I bought a wine fer from temporallelement. She was very pleasant to deal with, and I'd gladly buy from her again. Thanks very much!

12. The Dandelion i bought from Temporallelement just arrived and the entire transaction was very pleasant. Temporallelement was very communitive and wonderful to work with. i reccommend er to any one.

13. Sold a doll to Temp recently and the transaction was great. She paid quickly and was great to deal with throughout.

Thankyou:)

14. I bough a Romantic Dillui from Temporallelement, the doll was in great condition as she said on her topic^^
      She answer fast as possible even if she is pregnant and I am really happy because when she got my mail she sent the doll the same day to not let me wait. I got some clothes, wig, eyes and shoes with my doll, as she said on her topic ^^. Lovely buyer, she is really great to talk with and if I want something from her shop again I will not hesitate because she is very very nice

15. Just finished a very pleasant transaction with temporallelement.
      thank you so much!!

16. I bought a Soom Rosette School girl from temporallelement and it was a smooth transaction and she came in perfect condition! thanks so much!

17. I've just had another great transaction with Temporallelement trading dolls this time. She sent her doll to me superquick, well packed and I'm so pleased with it! Temp is a lovely person to deal with and the trade was great from start to finish.

Thankyou :)

18. Bought a Supia Queen of the Opera outfit from Temporallelement. It was a smooth transaction all around.

Thank you! :)

19. She bought a doll from me and the transaction went great. Super fast payment, kept in touch with me till the doll arrived. I'm really pleased with our transaction and I highly recommend her.
      Thank you ;).

20. I sold Temporallelement my narin hybrid.
      The deal was quickly made, she paid the same evening and everything went smooth :3
      Good communication, pleasant to deal with ^^