1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for TheFontBandit

Jan 8, 2007

1. TheFontBandit purchased an SD wig from me.
      Payment and communication was fast!
      Definitely recommended. Thanks! :)

2. I traded with Fontbandit, went great, I would do again in a heartbeat, thanks

3. Fontbandit did a layway with me. Every payment was prompt, and she was great with communicating. She's very good to deal with! <3

4. TheFontBandit participated in my Handmade Alice in Wonderland Swap and was a wonderful participant, I would gladly have them in my swap again.

5. TheFontBandit participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. Both of her partners (Songra-chan & Embly) filed effort claims stating that the outfits sewn were unfinished. After reviewing the photographic evidence, it was deemed that TheFontBandit did not finish the outfits. TheFontBandit, sent the swap leader very long PMs filled with excuses for her actions as well as accusing the swap leader of falsely advertising the swap being open to all sewing levels. The swap rules clearly state that if an outfit visibly lacking effort is reported and confirmed then the person who made the outfit would receive negative feedback. There were several other sewing beginners in this swap, all of which "finished" their outfits and had happy partners. TheFontBandit is receiving negative feedback. I would not recommend her for further swaps.

To view the claims evidence please click the following links:
      Songra-Chan's Evidence: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Songra/Swap Issue/
      Embly's Evidence: http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/ab61/emibou/claims photos/

To view the PMs sent to the swap leader please PM me.

6. In regards to the Fantasy swap:

I was accused of deliberately sending outfits that were incomplete, when that was not at all my intention. I have sewn very few doll items in the past. I did make some grievous assumptions and errors in judgment regarding the criteria for completed outfits. However, I responded promptly to all PMs and kept up positive communication throughout the swap. I admitted that I had made some mistakes in what I assumed constituted a "complete" outfit, but I disagree with the insistence that I had put forth a "visible lack of effort", particularly considering that it was my first time making any of these pieces, and I had to make several pieces more than once.

When the claims were filed, I mentioned twice in the thread and in PMs that I was willing to do whatever needed to be done to make my swap partners happy. Leaving people with outfits they disliked was never my intention, and I offered restitution to both partners so that they could purchase or commission outfits by a more experienced seamstress. One offer was outright refused, and I never received a response with a Paypal address for restitution from the other. Instead, I received the comment, "I would personally like it if you learned your lesson".

Throughout most of the transaction, I tried to maintain a professional attitude in spite of being publicly embarrassed (without any warning or communication via PM before the entire details of both claims were posted in the thread with the demand that I explain myself). The thread has since been edited to remove the public claim posts, which I do appreciate.

However, I have offered compensation, as well as asking what other actions I might take to resolve the transaction amicably. Since I have not received any answer, I will have to consider the transaction complete. I'll admit, I did give in to frustration toward the end of the transaction. What I had expected to be a supportive, fun way to practice sewing turned into an accusatory, very negative experience, and I'm saddened that it had to end without resolution.

7. TheFontBandit purchased a dress and skirt from my thread. she paid promptly and kept excellent communication! thanks so much for another smooth transaction!

8. TheFontBandit purchased a whole slew of clothes from my spring cleaning thread. The communication was great, she was quick with payment and generally great to deal with. I would absolutly do business with her again :)

9. TheFontBandit participated in my nDoll group order back in November/December. Everything went awesome~ :)

10. sold some random doll bits to Font and everything went great!

11. I purchased an Elfdoll Lydia head from TheFontBandit. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her communication was fast and friendly and she shipped out the head the very next day. The head was well packed and in perfect condition. I would love to work with TheFontBandit again. Thanks a bunch!

12. I bought Elfdoll Tasha head from Amy and cannot be happier. She kept me informed and shipped quickly. The head arrived in perfect condition. I would love to do business again with Amy.

13. TheFontBandit sold me a head that had been listed a long time ago. When she did get back to me about it after an absence from DoA, all of her PMs were fast, and she graciously took extra pictures of the head. Shipping was also speedy. Many thanks!

14. I bought a Abadon head from Amy, the communication was swift and she shipped out the package really soon. The package was well-packaged and she even surprised me with a freebie. Thank you for the pleasant transaction :)

15. I bought an Iplehouse Rose Grey Luna Tamer human version from TheFontBandit. Communication was great and fun, my new grail girl arrived in two days and even came with extras! :D I'd happily do business again with TheFontBandit!

Ryu