1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for thekittybox

Feb 12, 2007

1. thekittybox bought some eyes from me, she was very friendy and promt^^ a great buyer <3

2. thekittybox bought an SD-13 boy and SD-13 head from me. Everything went swimmingly. Excellent person to deal with - I would recommend highly!

3. thekittybox bought my Dusty Rose fer, and she was prompt with payment and communication :D A+ transaction!

4. Bought a shirt from thekittybox, and it's perfect! Thanks so much, will buy from again. :)

5. I recently purcahsed a wig from thekittybox; wonderful seller, and speedy shipping!
      Would love to do business with again.:)
      Thanks!!

6. thekittybox bought my Custom House Jin. She was wonderful to deal with throughout the transaction. Prompt on replies and payment and very friendly. I'd recommend her as a buyer any time! :)

7. Just bought a Yosd clothes set from Thekittybox. It is a very smooth and wonderful transaction. She shipped the clothes super fast. Thank you.

8. THEKITTYBOX was a pleasure to do business with. We had great communication and a very smooth transaction. It was a perfect overseas transaction. Thanks so much !!!:D

9. I purchased two pair of eyes from Tamara and they were shipped quickly, packaged with great care and in excellent condition. The transaction was quick, easy and very pleasant.
      Thank you!
      Bonnie : )

10. Another great transaction with thekittybox!!! Great communication and SUPER FAST shipping!!! I would like to do business again with her!

11. Just received the lovliest pair of VOlks shoe boots from Kittybox.. I couldnt be more pleased. they arrived super fast and I couldnt ask for a sweeter seller..

I highly recommend

12. I bought a MSD-sized shirt from thekittybox and had a wonderful transaction! Great communication, fast shipping, and beautiful shirt! Thank you very much! :)

13. I bought a pair of Elf Shiwoo hands off TKB. A+ seller to buy from. Packing was great, condition of items was great.

And might I just add, she -does not- skimp on the safe packaging. She definitely did -not- "eated my bubblewrap" :p (i'm sure that'll become an old joke eventually but i'm still putting it :3 )

14. Bought a Soo Ri girl from thekittybox, and she was shipped very quickly, and packed excellently well! :dance Great communication! Would not hesitate to buy anything from her again! :) Recommended! :thumbup

15. I bought a gorgeus dollheart fer from thekittybox and the experience of dealing with her was just awesome. Extremely nice when talking, fast answering and it even faster sending the item to my house ^^.

Thaank yoou so much for everything sweetie ^^!! i would love to dealing with you in the future if you let me to do so ^^ !!

16. I bought 12 back issues from thekittybox

great communication, very helpful and VERY prompt

thank you

17. I'm a buyer, I bought an SD top & skirt set from kittybox. Communication was outstanding, the outfit arrived in only 2 and it's in As Described condition, it's perfect. Everything went perfectly! I would definately buy from kittybox again.

:pcake

:daisy

18. I bought a pair of A-space goggles from The Kitty Box.

Communication was friendly and prompt. She mailed out my package as soon as she received payment.

I received my goggles today and they were safely and carefully packaged. The condition is excellent!

I highly recommend The Kitty Box as a seller!

Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction. :pcake:pcake:pcake

19. I bought a SD10 body from thekittybox. The transaction was very smooth and body arrived safe and sound! Thanks again!

20. I sold a Soom Chalco to thekittybox via layaway, who I would consider an A+ buyer. Highly recommended- I would definitely do business with her again.