1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thesaraghina O:

Sep 3, 2006

1. Wonderful buyer with prompt payment and excellent communication. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Thesaraghina! I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much :)

2. I bought a Volks SD boy body from thesaraghina.
      The transaction went very well. thesaraghina was very friendly and shipped the package really fast
      The body arrived safely, well-packaged, and in flawess condition.
      thesaraghina was a pleasure to deal with, I'd reccomend her to anyone ^_^

Thank you very much :)

3. I participated in a split organized by thesaraghina. She was super nice to contact me through a WTB thread in the marketplace and offer me this opportunity. Her communication was flawless, plus she's a really nice and kind person. She contacted me once she made the order on the company, sent me a screenshot with the payments and let me know once the doll arrived to her home. She sent me the dolly head very well wrapped and always replied as soon as possible! :aheartbea

I highly recommend her as a split organizer! ^_^ thank you so much!!! :aheartbea

4. I bought Switch Soseo head, and Jennifer was so kind to wait my fee and hold him for me)
      Thank you so much, dear! I would be glad to have a deal with you any time)

5. thesaraghina bought a dress set from me, and it was a pleasant transaction. Super fast payment & great communication, couldn't ask for more! I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thanks a lot!!

6. I bought a dress set from thesararhina and I am very happy. She shipped it promptly, it was well packaged and was in excellent condition. I would buy from her again.

7. thesaraghina/Jennifer is absolutely wonderful to deal with! I purchased a Volks F-16 head from her and the transaction went flawless and she was so helpful and understanding... you seriously won't find a better seller than her! :D

8. thesaraghina bought a pair of Volks boots from me, paid very quickly, and let me know when they arrived! She was super nice and I would highly recommend! Thank you so much!!! :D

9. I bought a head from thesaraghina, and she has been extremely patient and helpful throughout. The head was also extremely well packed and protected.
      I'd highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much! ^^

10. Bought my grail doll from thesaraghina, who was nice enough to accept my longer layaway plans. Communication was fast and doll was shipped EXTREMELY quickly and well-packed. Thanks!!!!

11. I bought a dress from thesaraghina. Everything went smoothly and perfect. Highly recommend her. A++++++++++++++++++++ seller

12. I bought a Volks SD13 Isao body from thesaraghina, and it was a pleasant and efficient transaction. Good communication, speedy shipping, and the unstrung body was neatly and safely packaged. All in all, a very conscientious seller, which is much appreciated! Thanks, Jennifer! :thumbup:chocoberry

13. I was the lucky buyer of @thesaraghina's Haji:R head and the transaction couldn't have gone better! She answered all of my PMs within 24 hours, confirmed receiving my partial trade and was really forgiving and understanding when part of my half of the trade went astray. I would gleefully buy from her again and recommend others to do the same!

14. Bought Kanadoll Adrian head from thesaraghina recently.
      Perfect transaction, let me know when shipped and it arrived well-packed & in great condition.
      Would not hesitate to buy from again ^^

15. I bought my first Oscar eyes for thesaraghina and had the best transaction. Responses were prompt and she was pleasant and a pleasure to do business with. Shipping was quick and they arrived within a few days. I would definitely recommend her to people and would gladly do business with again. Thank you so much! I love the eyes.

16. I purchased a pair of Oscar eyes from her and they arrived super fast. Excellent seller with great communications!

17. thesaragina continues to be an asset to the DoA community and I was pleased to be able to buy from her again. This time it was two fabulous pairs of SD16 heels that arrived swiftly, well packed and in flawless condition. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

18. Had a great transaction with Jennifer :D
      Purchased some Olivia Chao brown wedges and they were packaged well and shipped quickly. She kept in contact with me and provided the tracking number as soon as it was shipped. Highly recommended Jennifer as a seller.

19. thesaraghina sold me a pair of strappy SD shoes. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

20. I bought beautiful Hitomiya eyes from thesaraghina. They shipped fast and very safely wrapped. Communication was great. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :)