1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for thesaraghina O:

Sep 3, 2006

1. Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!!! And I love the
      Mystic eyes - and you did a great job packing them too!
      THANK YOU!!!
      Robyn in WA :)

2. I bought a pair of Ajumapama boots from thesaraghina, and she was so wonderful with communication and lightning fast with shipment! She was also very helpful in the buying process, and I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thanks so much, hon :)

3. I traded my newest SD13 boy's long legs for Thesaraghina's boy's normal length pair. She was amazingly quick with shipping, and great with communication. I'd definitely work with her again anytime!

Sera~

4. Just bought a pair of Luts boots from thesaraghina. Not only was shipping very fast and communication superb, but the boots are gorgeous.

Thank you!!!

5. thesaraghina joined me on a quick Dollmore order, and she was great! Quick payment, kept in touch with me when I had questions, and she let me know when her package arrived. I'd be happy to have her join another order anytime.

6. I bought a pair of Volks Sunglasses from thesaraghina and they are in excellent shape! Minty! I would high recommend anyone buying from her. I think I got a great price and the item was well pacakaged. And it came very quickly. I would buy from her anytime. Thanks again!!! :)

7. Did a hand trade with Jen that went very smoothly. She was a pleasure to deal with and very realiable! Thanks!

8. I just recieved an AR Cien that I bought from thesaraghina. She was an absolute joy to work with! Very good communication throughout the entire process, and very prompt with shipping as well! I would happily work with her again! Thank you so much! :)

9. I just received a pair of beautiful glass eyes from thesaraghina. They got there very quickly and are perfect for Z ^___^
      Thanks so much for the great transaction, sweetie!!

10. Sold a shirt to her, and everything went great! Paid quickly and very nice to deal with. thanks again! ^^

11. Just recently but a lovely, lovely-love shirt from theSaraghina, and after her dealing with me changing my mind she recieved the payment, and sent it out right away! I got it the next two days, and my boy is awfully excited n_n

12. THANKS thesaraghina for your FANTASTIC deal :) You are the BESTTTTTTTTTTT

Freddy

13. thesaraghina is a great seller! She ships promptly and has very good communications. Wonderful to deal with! :3

14. Bought an oldskin SD13 body from Jen, and everything was fabulous. She let me do a three-week layaway and shipped the (freshly bathed) body very quickly. Highly recommended seller.

15. thesaraghina joined my little Luts group order and was a model participant - quick payment and really pleasant communication.

I also bought a fullset outfit from her which she was very quick to send.

Thank you - I hope we can do more business in the future :D

16. Jen sold me a wonderful Volks suit for my Tony. She's wonderful to deal with! *^_^*

17. I sold the pair glass eye to her.
      Thanks~~m(_ _)m
      Great Buyer and fast payment~~
      Highly Recommend.^O^/

18. thesaraghina is an asset to DoA's marketplace - professional, friendly, and quick!

19. sold her some eyes. She paid quickly and let me know when they got there would sell to again.

20. i purchased a pair of Zombie Gray eyes from thesaraghina. They arrived quickly and communication was beautiful!