1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Toccyn

Jun 1, 2006

1. Toccyn bought some modded hands from me. Flawless transaction. Absolutely perfect buyer, and a very nice, friendly person to deal with. Super fast payment, and excellent communication. I was notified as soon as the hands arrived. Thank you very much! :D

2. I did a trade with Toccyn and it was fast and easy. Communication was on point and I would love to do business with her again. :)

3. Toccyn purchased an SD10 Mimi head from me recently, paid lightning fast and let me know of her safe arrival!

Recommended buyer!!
      Raven

4. Had a very nice and successful trade :D She shipped out in a timely manner and was communicative the entire time. I'm very happy and would gladly trade/transact with again!
      ~Pandora~

5. Perfect transaction!

I bought a Unoa sized cupcake motif shirt from Toccyn and everything was wonderful. A++ :)

6. Wonderful buyer! Great communication and prompt payment. And very nice person!

7. I got my item in the mail today. And I was very satisfied with the transaction. I would be glad to work with her again. ^^ <3

8. I sold some SD clothes to Toccyn and had a good experience. Quick payment, nice communication, and she let me know when they arrived! I'd definitely sell to her again.

9. Purchased a head from Toccyn. Communication was good and the head arrived safe and swiftly! I'd buy from her again, for sure. :)

10. Bought a Mini Gem Uyoo from Toccyn, and it was wonderful dealing with her! She sent her quickly after receiving final payment, and was packaged very well!

11. I was bought a juri head from Toccyn.
      fast shipping
      smooth communication
      thanks a lot .

12. Sold a Sapphira to Toccyn on a short layaway. She was awesome with her payments and an excellent person to talk with as well.

100% A++++ buyer!

13. had a great short layaway transaction with Toccyn, she bought my Notdoll Lab Princess P V. 3, paid deposit promptly and balance a week later, would not hesitate to do business with again. thanks so much!

14. Had an excellent transaction with Toccyn, I contacted her about my Notdoll Princess P 3 that I had decided to sell and she was very happy to buy her, we did a real short layaway and it went smooth as butter, great communication throughout, would not hesitate to do business with Toccyn again! thanks so much!

15. Toccyn purchased a pair of eyes from me. :) Quick, smooth transaction, everything went great! Thank you so much!

16. Toccyn bought a pair of Dollmore eyes from me. She was incredibly kind and friendly, paid very fast and communication was great. Highly recommended buyer! :)

17. Toccyn purchased B&G human ears from me. I received the payment fast, communication was fast as well and very kind! She also told me when the ears had arrived. She was just wonderful to deal with! Thank you, Toccyn! :)

18. I sold a wig to Toccyn. Communication was great throughout the transaction and the payment was made right away.
      I'd love to deal with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

19. I recently purchased a UD Jace head from Toccyn - She communicated super-fast with me and was even willing to split the head and body between me and another member since I was mostly interested in the head only :) She shipped him out super-fast too. Great seller, very good buying experience!

20. Toccyn bought sd 13 set of clothes from me. fast payment, good comunication. Highly recommended buyer, wonderful to deal with.